Currency Watch! - Chaos orbs to Exalted [ WB ] [ T ]

The amount of chaos in the market is pretty inflated because it's a fairly useless currency outside of it's purpose for trading. Alchs, regals, fusings, jewellers all have far more utility imo. Chaos are somewhat rare, but not all that useful comparatively when everyone and their grandma is trying to get their first 6 link or craft a GG jewel or they're trying to break through the level 74 map wall with chisels and alchs.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Sigh going to lose my patience.

Going up to 50-52c now

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Going up to 50-52c now

What goes up, must come down.
You can farm Voll easily and quickly for the chaos recipe. Easily 2mins a run. You use to have to farm Dom for that which meant going all the way through the upper scepter. It was longer and more tedious.
Voll? Just zip through dried lake with warp, leap or whirling blades. Bang, dead, port, go again.
Chaos out the butt.
"
"

Going up to 50-52c now

What goes up, must come down.

That isn't going to come true, not any time soon.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jul 29, 2015, 12:39:05 AM
Everyone makes it sound easy to farm chaos orbs... yet i find it takes a while to get rare amulet and ring drops... maybe a set every 2 hrs or so?

Am i missing something? It sounds like people are getting sets every time they do a map or farm a boss.
"
brunowa wrote:
Everyone makes it sound easy to farm chaos orbs... yet i find it takes a while to get rare amulet and ring drops... maybe a set every 2 hrs or so?

Am i missing something? It sounds like people are getting sets every time they do a map or farm a boss.

In playing through leveling 3 characters to level 70+ so far I managed to gather about 150 alcs... all I do when I lack ring/amulet drops is pick up white ilvl 60+ and alc them. Obv is you want the 2 chaos recipe you can't do that.
"
brunowa wrote:

If your me yeah It's easy to do, Farming up to fucking 50c is horrible.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
brunowa wrote:

You dont farm maps for sets, you farm bosses. Voll in dried lake takes 2-3 mins to find and kill and has pretty good drops. I might do a power farm of him tonight and record the results.
Nothing new, just like every patch, map buy-resellers and item dupers ruin it all.
IGN: LessBow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info