Currency Watch! - Chaos orbs to Exalted [ WB ] [ T ]

make chaos orbs fix 35-40 per exalted over vendor recipes. problem solved.
Or fix the map system. High level mappers arent spending chaos re-rolling maps because it's impossible to sustain a high level map pool. You arent seeing the price of exalts increase, you're seeing the value of chaos orbs decrease. It's no longer a desired currency.
"
Mastodonic wrote:
Or fix the map system. High level mappers arent spending chaos re-rolling maps because it's impossible to sustain a high level map pool. You arent seeing the price of exalts increase, you're seeing the value of chaos orbs decrease. It's no longer a desired currency.

This combined with more people than ever doing the chaos orb recipe (thanks to Voll, Warbands, and a 68 map being conquered by a band for 6hrs at a time seemingly all the time) AND

more people than ever doing the unidentified ch orb recipe - masters crafting makes it so easy to get good pieces, the odds of you identifying something worth more than 1/5th of a chaos is so low, it makes identifying amulets/rings not worth now that we're this far into the league.
They need to make vendors sell exals.
60 chaos now oh that's fucking great.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I think 60:1 ex is the most expensive state of chaos that will ever be. After some time it will get back to 40-45
In my experience (not just poe, any game) its just going to get worse, it will prob get to like 100 at the end of the league...
This happens because most of you refuse to trade good gear in anything but exalts just because of blind faith in exalt holding value. Only thing that makes it hold value is that faith. Include the traders that take advantage of the situation and you get this outcome.

Set your buyouts in chaos, fusings and gcps and watch exalt come crashing down.
"
Grughal wrote:
This happens because most of you refuse to trade good gear in anything but exalts just because of blind faith in exalt holding value. Only thing that makes it hold value is that faith. Include the traders that take advantage of the situation and you get this outcome.

Set your buyouts in chaos, fusings and gcps and watch exalt come crashing down.

=/ Highly doubt it.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Theducky wrote:
In my experience (not just poe, any game) its just going to get worse, it will prob get to like 100 at the end of the league...

That is a pretty dumb thing to say. If in Standard the Ratio was like 1:35 (I dont know the exact ratio anymore), what do you thing people will do in the last month of Warbands? Right, investing their Exalteds in bulks of Chaos and Fusings, because they will not get a ratio that good ever again.
Also happens every single league again and again. In the last 2 weeks the Warband ratio = the Standard ratio.
IGN: Kyrell

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info