Currency Watch! - Chaos orbs to Exalted [ WB ] [ T ]

"
Xaxarius wrote:
I found 2 exalteds over the last 2 days... I usually find 1 every week or 2. Kinda seems like they buffed the drop rate, anyone else have more data points?

Exalt drop rate is so low that RNG is too much of a factor. You can't possibly jump to conclusions with so little data.

In the one month league, I partied with a friend and he got an exalt drop every day, 10 days in a row.

I got 0 exalts. We were a party of two, sometimes three.

Since the Awakening, I'd had zero exalt drops until recently. Characters leveled in that time: lvl 68, lvl 91, lvl 80, lvl 75, lvl 89. Then I got two exalts in two days.

Also, individual player clear speed varies enormously. Some people take a week to reach merciless, others - 1-2 days. Some clear an easy map for 20-30 minutes, others clear three well-rolled high-level maps in this time. We can't possibly have enough reliable data to know what the exalt drop rate is.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
They are dropping. Seen em low 70s and high 60 again in wb.

Guess something is causing panic now and will result in max ex sales, dropping prices even more.

Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
To OP, be careful not to make a typo on the currency conversion rates.

I heard people are receiving life threats irl for posting ratios that's unfavorable to a certain group or groups of people.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Pewzor wrote:

I heard people are receiving life threats irl for posting ratios that's unfavorable to a certain group or groups of people.

Don't worry I'm a giant dinosaur.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Pewzor wrote:

That sounds suspiciously like a Chinese whispers-style exaggeration of what happened to Exilebro. Any source on that?
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Shit's on reddit lol some kid really did send a letter to the guy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
gilrad wrote:
"
Pewzor wrote:

That sounds suspiciously like a Chinese whispers-style exaggeration of what happened to Exilebro. Any source on that?

Maybe someone simply built an entire interactive website rented the url, kept it running for months, then went to reddit and made some posts then deleted his website overnight just for the giggles...

Well, if that was true that's some top tier troll tho.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Sep 10, 2015, 1:08:34 AM
"

Wow. PoE #1 community, lol.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
gilrad wrote:
"

Wow. PoE #1 community, lol.

PoE is srs business. Don't fuck with the man's exalts.

Welcome to PoE.
Did it drop again?

Saw a couple WTS 1:50 offers in trade 1 when I was looking for flippers to take my fusing for chaos...
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info