Currency Watch! - Chaos orbs to Exalted [ WB ] [ T ]

Our economy is getting shittier by the min I swear like here's the raise of rates from what I've seen

Spoiler

25 | 1 - > N/A
30 | 1 - > N/A
37 | 1 - > N/A
45 | 1 - > N/A
50 | 1 - > N/A
55 | 1 - > 4th
58 | 1 - > 7th
60 | 1 - > 10th
62 | 1 - > 11th
65 | 1 - > 13th
68 | 1 - > 8 / 15 to the 17th
70+ | 1 - > 8 / 19 to the 20th
75+ | 1 - > 8/ 22th to the 24th
80 | 1 - > 8/ 25th to the 26th
75 | 1 - > 8/ 27th to the 28th
68 72 | 1 - > 9 / 2 to the 9th
50-55 | 1 > 14th to the 23th
---------------------------
Tempest

55 - 60 | 1 - > NA [ OUTDATED ]
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 23, 2015, 11:28:17 AM
I think it's probably since everyone gets free rarity in maps now. Probably a lot more people doing the chaos recipe in higher quantities.
it's gonna climb to 50. Might even go higher depending on how many people catch on.

R.I.P. Eternal orb

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Tempest seems to be about 38 : 1 at the moment. Im glad its not as inflated there as it is in warbands.

Anyways theres a number of things that are driving the price of ex up... or rather the value of chaos down. I would not be surprised if chaos was to EX ratio was 60+ nearing the end of the leagues.
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Dang Seems like it should be down since not a lot exalts sink anymore.
Git R Dun!
I think this one needs more time, I remember them hitting 40c+ even before Eternal orbs were introduced.
#NeverGoing90
Why do people think exchange rates between currencies within an economy has anything to do with the "shitiness" of the economy? All this reflects is the changing utility of the orbs.
Isn't it always like this towards the start of the league?

I have a sneaking suspicion that I could probably find a similar post in your history from the start of Ambush/Rampage/Torment I_No :)

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
While I don't doubt the chaos:ex rate will settle marginally higher than previous leagues (due to more chaos orbs entering the econ.), it is pretty normal for the ratio to inflate up to 50:1 or so, and then settle back down a bit as the league goes on.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Why do people think exchange rates between currencies within an economy has anything to do with the "shitiness" of the economy? All this reflects is the changing utility of the orbs.

This.

Really its a kind of inflation where chaos are produced/found/introduced to the market at a faster rate than exalted. It doesn't mean the economy is "shitty".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info