Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

The race seems fun, but both the top35 system and the rewards itself will discourage a lot of players.
Would appreciate adding something for more casual players, if not additional rewards in this one than maybe a new race?

Also by casual players I mean players that do not fully dedicate their life to play Path of Exile. I mean I would, but I have to earn coins to eat. Maybe add sandwiches as the race rewards?
"
NetmanQ wrote:
So its gonna be vanilla 5day race basically? Because you can do SF by yourself in any other race already. Pretty lame, at least throw some mods there GGG

Of course you CAN do that in any other race - the difference is, that everyone else HAS to do it as well. No one is going to have the advantage of being carried by a party or being pushed by bro-deals...
Crit happens.
"
mr00wek wrote:
The race seems fun, but both the top35 system and the rewards itself will discourage a lot of players.
^this
"no chance, no try"
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
race seems fine, and i'm guessing shortly after it they will announce another race/league type event with a greater portion of keys to give away yet again.

Kind of reminds me of the south park episode where cartman buys the derelect theme park and slowly has to let more and more people in till suddenly it's booming business again lol.
"
Chris wrote:
Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

This is a solo event:
  • You cannot trade or party with other players.
  • The guild stash is not available in this league.

This is a standard event. Death does not eliminate you. There is also a hardcore version available.

Prizes:
The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

imho thats a bad way to reward
only the usual nl suspects will get keys
also starting time is abhorrent for eu
What happen if in the winners someone already got a key ?
no chance, no try
IGN @Ostropalca
"

The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

imho thats a bad way to reward
only the usual nl suspects will get keys
also starting time is abhorrent for eu

Not to rain on your parade, but the new expansion has lured some new nl blood to the scene.
It'll be a challenge worthy of Daresso!
Last edited by VetraKR on Apr 24, 2015, 4:02:01 AM
"
bisore wrote:
What happen if in the winners someone already got a key ?

why the heck are they racing and not playing beta >.<
plz just put 5 keys for 60lvl char's too so the people who can't nolife it can give it a try too, thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info