Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

Top X by XP? For anyone who is playing for fun few hours a day this is best way to raise despair from waiting and big reason to not compete.
If it would be based on get your character to lvl 70, 80 (or any other) and get it for mutliple characters or each character class then pick X of these characters it would be much more interesting. People with multiple characters would have higher chance. But this is just meh...
meh yea the 0.1% gets helped good here they know they will be in the top 35 before they start.

kinda tierd of logging on to see if i can play the beta....when is this beta going open?
"
reokotsae wrote:
"
bisore wrote:
What happen if in the winners someone already got a key ?

why the heck are they racing and not playing beta >.<

Because we don't all want to play it? For now I'm tired of leveling for a while, so I probably pass for the 5-day event AND beta and take time to chill and get level 94 on a standard char before it becomes unusable :p
Although I play solo and self found 95% of the time, I think it's too fast after the current race (granted I ripped a 75 and I already started both late).
If it had been a kind of endless ledge I'd play every minute, now it's meh though.
Last edited by leto2626 on Apr 24, 2015, 4:22:15 AM
Am I the only one a bit upset that the event didn't start a day earlier so people could actually play for the weekend?
"
Timmytentoes wrote:
Am I the only one a bit upset that the event didn't start a day earlier so people could actually play for the weekend?

Kinda of, I'll miss 2 full days at the start so don't think I'll be even bothering.

I'm actually kind of sad that they FINALLY do a longer self found race, but the timing and rewards will not get a big amount of players in. RIP any future longer Self Found race ? :(
Sad to see nothing interesting added to the event just those 35 beta invites as a prize. The chances is slim to none for me, hence, I wont be playing because there is nothing new to be experienced.

Why not at least use Torment and/or Bloodlines mods there to keep it fresh? 5 day grind with tested OP builds to compete with people that play 18-20 hours...where to get the motivation?
"
VetraKR wrote:
Excellent.
I already have my basement dweller beard applied.
This race will be mine, won purely by having the time to grind baby.

I look forward to challenging my fellow basement dwellers for this one.

See you on the other side.

:P
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
Awesome event, can't wait to play, I don't think I have a chance for top 35 but will be fun to see how I do. Great work GGG. Hoping for exiles everywhere race next :D
iam working 50hour per week so i cant.. its pretty sad.
a week end race would be beter for alots of us.
Qc gamer FsF
Good luck with this race everyone. Unfortunately, I'll only be able to participate three of the five days, so going to grab a seat in the bleachers for this one. Have fun!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Last edited by OldeSchool on Apr 24, 2015, 5:10:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info