Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

Top 35 - nope, no chance anyway. How about running these like alt art lotteries at the end of regular races? I.e. reaching certain levels gives you points for a raffle?
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 24, 2015, 2:30:08 AM
"
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.

Herp derp let me enter a marathon race and all ppl who finish the race under 4hours get into a drawing where the top 3 winners of the race are chosen... best logic bro, a race is a race and the best have to be rewarded.
wish there's some other prizes for players that's not top 35 :(
"
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.

Maybe they WANT that 0.1% in this case. They're already getting a random selection of players from the timer. They're getting the top paying supporters. It takes at least a certain amount of both skill and dedication to win a long race like this, so I'm sure they'd want to make sure those players have a chance to get in as well. Those are likely to be the ones who can find especially strong and potentially broken builds/skills/items
nuffing to win here so no thanks
And 5day races are not skill depening its depending on time and some skill/knowledge but mostly its time. Someone who can play 18hours/day will be much more ahead then someone who can only play 4hours/day, Skill will be an issue if ppls spendig the same amount of time, so this league is an hardcore nl event
Last edited by Keks22 on Apr 24, 2015, 2:18:30 AM
"

Actually this is perfect. Prove yourself dedicated and earn a key. This is how it should have been from the beginning. The dedicated 20 hour a day players who spam refresh the site to see if they have a key and can't sleep at night get keys and the casuals get to watch the streams.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
NO SLEEP BUT FOR BURRITO. NO HOPE BUT FOR BANANS.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Can people that already have beta access win the keys from this event? Personally, I really hope not.
if only i had the time..
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
SpaceOgre wrote:
Would have been awesome, but I need to work overtime next week :(
I think these kind of events should start on Fridays so most people can play on the weekend.

^This

Friday should be days when things get released i.e. New leagues or long races.

People have lives and work during the week/family etc!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info