Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

I agree with sar where is this table
they are proboubly doing this manualy, checking top 35 for beta accsess, removing those that have and taking next ones that do and so on...

and the same with the random 25...

and i am sure they dont have an automated system for just this. so guess it might take a little time :)

il be playing Pillars of Eternity in the meanwhile :D then back to path of exile for next race or beta :)
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
This is my breakdown
Best find

gears

1 66 Carto
1 70 Carto
2 72 Cartos
1 75 Carto
3 76 Cartos [Hitted the jackpot 2 cartos in 1 precinct]
1 77 Carto
Last edited by Lightwoods1 on Apr 30, 2015, 5:56:12 PM
i found 1-1 carto on lvl72 and lvl74 maps
the map drop was katastrofal until lvl 88 or so, i was near then give up the race.

my gear

also some goods what i found :P

My IGN: Norbey
So When are they going to announce the winners of the drawing?

There is a total of 1725 people that are level 70 or above.

Minus the 35 top spots

1690 people eligible for the drawing.

Minus anyone who has beta already.

Just kind of curious how many people the drawing will be out of and if they will post anything about the exact accounts or just saying beta invites have been sent.

Really hope they do it very soon :)

How long does it usually take before they move the toon to the std league?
I'd like to keep going on him, but can't until they move it.

I had a lot of fun in this event. I liked the fact that it was long enough to really build the char up
and find good equip and run maps, but short enough not to drag on. Unfortunately, I'm not a nolifer so I have a limited playing time per day, so it was the perfect amount of time for me.
I dont think race characters are moved to the standard league? Only league characters right?
If you say we're doing EQ and drop recaps here's mine
EQ's

The 146hp belt and ripped ammy were dope :)

Droppies

I was running totally 0 MF till like 88lv. And map drops were one hell of a struggle. Just at 89 SOMEHOW I've managed to lay my hands on some 75-78's that allowed me to lvl up faster and finish with a safe buffer.
My character isn't transfered to Standard, is that normal ( stash tabs as well ) ?
I'm curious about merge to Standard as well. This was a 5-day event, so I assumed it would be handled like a league. There's no reason not to since the drops were the same as Standard. Certainly everyone in global chat during the event seemed to think that items and characters would be merged over...

I'd hate to think that my 5 days were spent to give me a 25/600 chance at a beta key and nothing else to show for my time...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info