Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

this one should be postponed for next weekend with a better schedule.
I'm certain you'd see much greater participation in the event if there was a reward (or even a possible reward) for reaching a specific level threshold. Perhaps entry into a draw for X# of beta invites for players reaching various levels? i.e. 100 invite lotto, 1 ticket for level 60, 2 for 70, 3 for 80, etc (no tickets for top 35, which are guaranteed).
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
I'd love to get a beta key through this event or the invite timer, but I doubt I'll be "hardcore" enough to be in top 35 exp on this event :/

Guess I won't make it into the beta, still I'll try my best. Watched a few streams yesterday and I'm pretty hyped about the changes to experience them for myself.
Gonna be hard to decide if I'm doing hc or sc version.

5 days is a pretty good length for a solo self found race imo.
"
StrangeCloud wrote:
Got a meeting tomorrow then have to work a long day Saturday. no chance of winning = not even gonna try lol, good luck to the rest of you.

+1. No chance, no try. Why not a minimal level to be elegible like the prizes in Rampage/Beyond one month league?

Please, give us something to do...
"
Vhlad wrote:
I'm certain you'd see much greater participation in the event if there was a reward (or even a possible reward) for reaching a specific level threshold. Perhaps entry into a draw for X# of beta invites for players reaching various levels? i.e. 100 invite lotto, 1 ticket for level 60, 2 for 70, 3 for 80, etc (no tickets for top 35, which are guaranteed).

+1
Wow i absolutely don't care about the reward , and im not even a beta player .

W8ting for INTERESTING events , with INTERESTING reward here .
Excellent.
I already have my basement dweller beard applied.
This race will be mine, won purely by having the time to grind baby.

I look forward to challenging my fellow basement dwellers for this one.
So no reason to play unless we plan to play most of the day every day? No random chance at a key for reaching a certain level to make sure you get a solid range of people into your beta from all the sources you are pulling from? Lol

If this race stays as is i shall continue to not play POE until act 4 comes out...which happens to be at a time i will probably not be playing any games at all.
So its gonna be vanilla 5day race basically? Because you can do SF by yourself in any other race already. Pretty lame, at least throw some mods there GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info