Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

This is how all the keys should've been given out. Would've made for quite the popular race.
Last edited by Rowsol on Apr 24, 2015, 2:32:43 AM
That will be hard fight:D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.

Maybe they WANT that 0.1% in this case. They're already getting a random selection of players from the timer. They're getting the top paying supporters. It takes at least a certain amount of both skill and dedication to win a long race like this, so I'm sure they'd want to make sure those players have a chance to get in as well. Those are likely to be the ones who can find especially strong and potentially broken builds/skills/items

Even if they want those best players, total of 70 keys is like nothing compared to the amount of invites they are sending via timer, and you have to throw 5 days out of your life just to prove you're one of those players.
Wish there were lesser rewards for achieving certain levels or something. I was looking forward to this race, but now i don't think im gonna bother to participate.
Got a meeting tomorrow then have to work a long day Saturday. no chance of winning = not even gonna try lol, good luck to the rest of you.
People keep forgetting that a lot of the top ranked players play group and get a lot of help from dedicated teams. Read the examples of the 1MSC league threads.

Self-found no party shifts the competition a lot, also the fact that there is no trade plus it's a kinda short race changes what builds are going to be top contestant.

It'll be fun to participate and for me it's enough incentive to play some PoE :)
This gonna be fun.
No hype here, need to lvl my stand toon before it gets reked.
Path of Exile - RNG based hoarding simulator
Appreciate the gesture but this mostly awards people with a plethora of time to dedicate to doing pretty much nothing but playing. If that's the intent, cool.

Otherwise I think it'd be better served in the interests of diversifying the CB entrants (and to offer a level of fairness to those with other obligations) to have something more akin to the race reward system:

* Top 10 players get a guaranteed key
* For killing Merciless Dominus, you get 1 ticket
* For reaching 80 (or 70, or 75, or whatever), and every 5 levels thereafter, you get 1 ticket
* Remaining 25 keys will be awarded by random drawing from tickets earned.

If there's something planned in the future that's a little bit more accommodating to a wider sample of the population, in this vein: awesome.

That said, neat event, best of luck to all.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
TOP 35? get keys? at least make it first 1000 to get lvl 85 get beta keys
Nolifers who play 18 h a day will win why i even bother when i have a JOB
Another EPIC fail fromthis company that i see its only goes down with their decision making
Dont know what is going on with GGG mentality lately but its not good
Making a timer and beta invites for a game that is released allready has no LOGIC
One friend has beta acces he sees no diferece with the jewels /new weapons/gems same GAME SAME MECHANICS nothign will be broken that isnt allready like Mjolnir/shavs/acuity
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
There is something wrong with rewards here. No motivations for 80% of players at all.

At the other those SFL events could be interesting if they are made with better timing and better rewards

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info