Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

If people already have beata access would they still be able to sign up for event?

I think they shouldnt be able to.
Fish
"
Cudez wrote:
Nice to have new keys...

Only problem I see is that these keys goto Zerg. I know alot of ppl who are good at zerg but have no interest in PoE after few weeks after league...

I would had just preferred a mechanics where all the people who level past 70-80 would get a key.

just my perception of situation,
Cudez

This, cmon Chris, don't dangle the meat in front of a flock of starving hounds..

Don't be a cheap steak. (pun intended)
I was going to return to PoE after a long break and thought this new race thing would be the moment to start playing. With no incentive to get rewards in the end of the race and no mods applied, I think I'll just continue to stay away from PoE.
What kind of levels are you expecting people to reach ?
I expect 85+ Hardcore, 88+ Standart
Last edited by dspair on Apr 24, 2015, 5:45:30 AM
Playing since day one of OBT and the highest level ive ever got was 77.

80+ for top 35 e,e letalone 88 in standard...

CHALLANGE ACCEPTED ;; good bye life
Fish
Like i posted in hardcore... its a shame you dont even let the working europeans play a bit in the event.... WHY SATURDAY NIGHT??? Dont you want us to play your game???
I dont even care for the beta key, but i would have loved to play a bit today and tomorrow...
ahh im pissed right now.

(i never play standard etc.)
Nice opportunity for those who desperately want a key and have the time to afford it.

Personally, i wouldn't like to burn myself in a five day race in order to get a key, since i wouldn't have the mental strength to play the beta i strived for in the first place.
"
dspair wrote:
I expect 85+ Hardcore, 88+ Standart

More like: 92+ standard easily, imo...

Unless we wont have no-lifers in this race.
"
Chris wrote:

Prizes:
The top 35 players by experience will receive Closed Beta Access at the end of the event.

Please make ppl who already got access to beta unable to join the event, or atleast not able to get prices.

"Top 35 experience that not already are given access to beta."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info