Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

on the + side you all have more chances now I don't have to join! (GrandMastercrabby pass in a few days) :)

Also this isn't actually a prize.. it's a key/pass to 'test' the Beta early and submit your findings to GGG for the full release.
playing in the beta should not be seen as a privilege but more of a job. You can wait patiently or if you play PoE 24/7 and feel you deserve a spot to test then this is your chance to shrine!!

GL Exiles.
Well hopefully I get a beta key before the race starts aha. I'd rather not completely screw up my sleep schedule. t_t
IGN: @Sleepless
Twitch.tv/iamsleeplesss
If I get 70 in HC and SC do I get 2 entries.

thanks
finally a chance to get a beta key that depends on us instead of rng or wallet size.
"
Chris quick question. Will currency drop rate will be increased ? Or even unique / rare drop disabled too so we could craft as much as possible.

This is a great idea. but i would limit the no unique/rare drops only to merciless and maps. Currency drops tweaked to crazy levels to support crafting. Naturally currency or items wouldn't migrate to standard. But i guess it's too late now to make any changes.

Spoiler
Last edited by MegaForce83 on Apr 24, 2015, 9:44:37 AM
"
Tyoll wrote:

thanks

That's a good question.
"
dspair wrote:
"
Tyoll wrote:

thanks

That's a good question.

I want to know about that too !
"
Mohun wrote:
on the + side you all have more chances now I don't have to join! (GrandMastercrabby pass in a few days) :)

Also this isn't actually a prize.. it's a key/pass to 'test' the Beta early and submit your findings to GGG for the full release.
playing in the beta should not be seen as a privilege but more of a job. You can wait patiently or if you play PoE 24/7 and feel you deserve a spot to test then this is your chance to shrine!!

GL Exiles.

You must be young or very lucky because most people work there asses off just to GET a job.
"
MegaForce83 wrote:
"
Chris quick question. Will currency drop rate will be increased ? Or even unique / rare drop disabled too so we could craft as much as possible.

This is a great idea. but i would limit the no unique/rare drops only to merciless and maps. Currency drops tweaked to crazy levels to support crafting. Naturally currency or items wouldn't migrate to standard. But i guess it's too late now to make any changes.

Ah man this would be awesome. Like a short crafting race? I would be down for that.
"
MegaForce83 wrote:
"

That kinda drops the purpose of Self-found/solo/no guild stash point.
Increasing the RNG aspect even further on a skill base intent race - can't have both :P
There's also no telling in terms of balance nor should they be worried about such; having an expansion test on their mind.

GL for both if you decide to run.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info