Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

"
Evarsor wrote:
"
SaintCabal wrote:
Would rather have seen 120 individual 1-hour races over 5 days with winners of these receiving a key ... I (like many others, I'm sure) would have actually been able to participate in a dozen or so of those.

But as others have pointed out, unless a person is unemployed, retired, independently wealthy or has vacation time to burn (not to mention familial demands), there's a near zero chance of getting a key.

I'd wish good luck to those participating, but they'd probably be better off if I wished them time. So, "Much Time!" to everyone participating.

Much time & much luck on sustaining your map pools* :P

Suppose you're right.

And thinking about this a little more ... 120 individual races would allow for tremendous variety in terms of race mods and variation (along with a flood of participation).

I think GGG could learn a thing or two about participation and variation from online poker.
Temporary league, but no challenge league mods. Wonderfully refreshing!!
"
Temporary league, but no challenge league mods. Wonderfully refreshing!!

Well you can consider no party and no trading as 2 mods if that makes you feel any better ;)
5 DAYS ENDLESS LEDGE RACE INCOMING.
"All players who reach level 70 will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account."

I think the way GGG respond to players wishes and do their utmost to keep everyone as happy as they possibly can, is extremely commendable.

Anyone knows if people playing the race with Steam Accounts can win beta keys too?
"
Bleh. Should be a thing like "Get to L70 to be entered into a drawing for one of 35 beta keys." Top-anything in a race doesn't help anyone but the 0.1% out.

I agree with what you say and also with the people saying shit should start on a Friday.
The entire way beta has gone down so far has done nothing other then turn a lot of people off.
"
kepa1110 wrote:
Anyone knows if people playing the race with Steam Accounts can win beta keys too?

Would hope so but who knows. There are several people that swear up and down that steam users cant/wont be in beta and GGG hasn't actually cleared that up for anyone.
I think those "the sky is falling for steam users" type are stupid but once again ...
"

imho thats a bad way to reward
only the usual nl suspects will get keys
also starting time is abhorrent for eu

I agree.
Guys, you are impossible to please. They give keys to prominent Streamers so we can all watch the new content, and thats wrong... They do exactly as suggested in this thread and then thats wrong too... If i was Chris id say screw the lot of you and we'll invite whoever we want...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info