Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

"

also starting time is abhorrent for eu

1st of all its a 5 day event so Start time is meaningless.
2nd of all 10pm isnt a bad time for EU ... its actually perfect for EU. 10 PM on a Saturday means u can stay Awake all of sunday if u want cuz there is no School/work for most ppl...

Saturday evenings ppl go out thats true but. If you are complaining about Starting time, it means u plan to no-life it anyway meaning u wouldnt go out ether way
So anyone who plays steam is actually taking the gamble that, if they grind to reach this lvl 70 or top experience, they have a very small chance to get in and also they might not even be able to get in as GGG hasn't confirmed steam user access even though you can download the beta and theres a page to input a beta code. Makes no sense. Who else thinks this is just a diversion tactic to stop people's frustration about not getting into the beta, I saw a post about boasting the beta months before its out, only to release it and say wait some more, I also don't like that top-tier supporters get access, p2w much? A lot of people may not have paid for supporter packs but have paid the same if not more for separately buying micro transactions, makes me think that they are promoting the fact that top supporters get priority forcing some people who love this game as much as I do to buy these packs. I have seen few streams were they don't even test things for viewers only to progress and get the furthest, pointless knowing theres wipes and such. I do however think it makes more sense in allowing new-ish players to access the beta as they would provide true testing data for GGG.

If anyone that's currently a steam user and has been granted access could start a post topic or something to let others know.
Look deeper in to my picture, "OH GOD, WHY DID I EAT HIS BALLS!"
XD
"
SaintCabal wrote:
"
Evarsor wrote:
"
SaintCabal wrote:
Would rather have seen 120 individual 1-hour races over 5 days with winners of these receiving a key ... I (like many others, I'm sure) would have actually been able to participate in a dozen or so of those.

But as others have pointed out, unless a person is unemployed, retired, independently wealthy or has vacation time to burn (not to mention familial demands), there's a near zero chance of getting a key.

I'd wish good luck to those participating, but they'd probably be better off if I wished them time. So, "Much Time!" to everyone participating.

Much time & much luck on sustaining your map pools* :P

Suppose you're right.

And thinking about this a little more ... 120 individual races would allow for tremendous variety in terms of race mods and variation (along with a flood of participation).

I think GGG could learn a thing or two about participation and variation from online poker.

that would be way better.

GGG could do a vote pool to see what the community wants more before start things like these, now the likes of they changing are quite low
I wish we could have races based on /played time. Like, 30 hours cap, give like 5 days to get there.

Now there's no rewards based on skill, strategy or anything, just time commitment. With trade enabled races we can't do that but this is a great opportunity.
"
magworld wrote:
I wish we could have races based on /played time. Like, 30 hours cap, give like 5 days to get there.

Now there's no rewards based on skill, strategy or anything, just time commitment. With trade enabled races we can't do that but this is a great opportunity.

Race on /played is no race at all. Who are you racing against exactly? You do your 30 hrs and then what? Stare at ladder and watch how you fall down with time or hop up onto another account and go do it again?
If this is standard league, can i use items from my standard stash or everyone need to farm new items? how it works?
"
viruspk wrote:
If this is standard league, can i use items from my standard stash or everyone need to farm new items? how it works?

You start with nothing, no items, no stash, no hideout.
Lvl 1 lying on the beach ;)
"
MyH4o wrote:
"
viruspk wrote:

You start with nothing, no items, no stash, no hideout.
Lvl 1 lying on the beach ;)

and thats great :) TY
It will be fun watching people try to trade! :D
wtb multistrike

wtb multistrike

wtb multistrike

wtb multistrike

wtb multistrike

wtb multistrike

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type