Five Day Solo Event (Standard)

"
Mohun wrote:
on the + side you all have more chances now I don't have to join! (GrandMastercrabby pass in a few days) :)

Also this isn't actually a prize.. it's a key/pass to 'test' the Beta early and submit your findings to GGG for the full release.
playing in the beta should not be seen as a privilege but more of a job. You can wait patiently or if you play PoE 24/7 and feel you deserve a spot to test then this is your chance to shrine!!

GL Exiles.

+1 on all of this
It's times like this I love being self employed, having said that I doubt I will win, but will give it a go :)
"
Hollowjoints wrote:
"
Mohun wrote:
on the + side you all have more chances now I don't have to join! (GrandMastercrabby pass in a few days) :)

Also this isn't actually a prize.. it's a key/pass to 'test' the Beta early and submit your findings to GGG for the full release.
playing in the beta should not be seen as a privilege but more of a job. You can wait patiently or if you play PoE 24/7 and feel you deserve a spot to test then this is your chance to shrine!!

GL Exiles.

You must be young or very lucky because most people work there asses off just to GET a job.

or maybe I'm smart and you didn't have to write this?.. no need to get personal. We are on a gaming forum.

GL Exiles.
I participate in this event for fun and the small hope of winning "there are better players and lucky for me," but it's worth groped always when there is a chance to win something playing :D

Good luck to all Exile!
ok I'm in!
it's time to get some Red Bull :P
Update on an update:
While I would still appreciate some fresh ideas to make the race more interesting, addition of extra 25 beta keys as a raffle for those that reach lvl70 is good move. I might try to do some efficient grinding build just for the heck of it. If I can get to 55 over the weekend, I should be able to get remaining 15 levels in 3 working days.

Than again, I need to level up my gems to lvl20 before Act4 if the feedback from beta is true, ie. extra 100m exp to level up gems to lvl20....all those choices....grrrrrrrrwrmmmrrrmm
Would rather have seen 120 individual 1-hour races over 5 days with winners of these receiving a key ... I (like many others, I'm sure) would have actually been able to participate in a dozen or so of those.

But as others have pointed out, unless a person is unemployed, retired, independently wealthy or has vacation time to burn (not to mention familial demands), there's a near zero chance of getting a key.

I'd wish good luck to those participating, but they'd probably be better off if I wished them time. So, "Much Time!" to everyone participating.
"
SaintCabal wrote:
Would rather have seen 120 individual 1-hour races over 5 days with winners of these receiving a key ... I (like many others, I'm sure) would have actually been able to participate in a dozen or so of those.

But as others have pointed out, unless a person is unemployed, retired, independently wealthy or has vacation time to burn (not to mention familial demands), there's a near zero chance of getting a key.

I'd wish good luck to those participating, but they'd probably be better off if I wished them time. So, "Much Time!" to everyone participating.

Much time & much luck on sustaining your map pools* :P
"
Chris wrote:

All players who reach level 70 will go into a pool. 25 accounts from this pool will receive Closed Beta access at the end of the event. You may only enter this event with one account.

chapeau !

You guys are amazing, now It´s possible even for ppl with work.

Amazing how you listen to your fans.

Thank you very much !

cheers
Last edited by drachale1984 on Apr 24, 2015, 9:52:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info