To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
Race leagues are special short duration events that we run periodically to let players play in a clean economy and compete for prizes.
The league will generally be open for character creation 30 minutes before the start of the competition. To enter, just make a new character in the league described in its appropriate thread. New characters must be created in the correct league to be eligible for prizes.
In hardcore leagues, characters who die will be moved out into the Standard league immediately. After the end of the league, characters that are still alive will be moved back into the normal Hardcore league. This process may take up to an hour.
At the end of the event, we will award the prizes to a Remove-Only Stash Tab that is accessible from any league. The item can only be removed in one league, so choose carefully! You need to reach at least level 2 to be eligible for prizes for placement (even in very deadly leagues).
You should not make multiple characters in a league to attempt to receive multiple level-threshold prizes.
In hardcore leagues, a single death can disqualify your character from prizes based on ladder placement. You are still eligible for prizes received due to completing certain objectives first.
For full-clear prizes, only the party member who gets the killing blow on the last monster gets the prize.
The game version can change due to patches between the time that the event is announced and when the event occurs.
Our decision on the winners is final. Bugs and mistakes will get in the way for many players and this is why we are running an event like this. If you lose your ability to participate due to a bug, please tell us about it and we'll do our best to fix it. We can't change the outcome of the event due to this.
Do not delete your character until you have confirmed you have received your prizes.
The above rules may change at any time, but we'll try to mention in the league thread if the rules have been changed since the last one!
Leagues will have Mods assigned to them to make them more entertaining, more difficult, or completely change the style of game play used in these leagues.
Mods are regularly explained in the event information regarding a particular league/event but are quite often simplified. A full list of the Mods you will regularly find on leagues is below.
- All areas except towns in this league will have enemy totems spread across the zone that grant benefits to your enemies and attempt to kill you.
- All characters in leagues with this mod will act as if they have the Blood Magic passive allocated. This will cause said characters to consume life instead of mana for skills with mana cost and mana reservations.
- All monsters in leagues with this mod will run, attack and cast 60% faster than normal.
- All monsters in leagues with this mod will deal 50% increased damage. An additional 50% of that damage is then added as cold damage, fire damage and lightning damage.
- All players in leagues with this mod will deal no damage with projectile based skills/attacks.
- All monsters in leagues with this mod will have four additional projectiles when using projectile based skills/attacks.
- All players in leagues with this mod will not have their flasks, life, mana or energy shield refilled when accessing town.
- All players and monsters in leagues with this mod will have their physical damage converted to fire damage, all monsters will also create ground fire on death.
- All instances of a given area will have the same area layout, for all players. Also, the minimap will automatically be fully revealed.
Multiple Race Events regularly will have the same seed. That is, the instance area layouts will be same in all the races of a fixed seed set.
- All leagues with this mod will have their zones inhabited by rogue exiles, these rogue exiles will not count towards challenges completion.
Hybrid Leagues will also occur frequently, this is when multiple of these Mods are used on the same event simultaneously.
An example of this is the BLAMT league, which utilizes the mods Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiple Projectiles and Turbo, applying all of these to the league.