Rules for league events

I want a key please.....kkkkkk
quero uma keyyy kkkkk...
Request that the following orbs be removed from the reward list:

Armorers Scrap
Blacksmiths Whetstone
Orb of Transmutation
Orb of Augmentation

Theyre extremely common, to the point that we generally have more than we can use past mid act 2 normal even in the 2-3 hour races, and hardly seem fitting as rewards- and im pretty sure no one is happy to see them on their prize characters.

The remaining orbs ratios could be readjusted accordingly with chromatics and alterations (which are always useful or in demand) as the most common rewards.
KoTao ~ 88 CI Crit Caster Shadow ~ HC League
augs have a use, other 3 i agree with.
beta key plsssss >_<
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/58039

Plz remmember to vote for PoE as best indie game.... In case you forgot.
GGG = Blizzard North 2

Perhaps the answer lies within the remains of a forgotten past...
Last edited by FireSkull on December 2, 2012 12:46 PM
I've moved this thread to the Beta General forum because the Events forum is now used for the Event ladders only.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
rings2
Hi there. I participated in today's event and had a blast. I got to level 12! Woot.

I was wondering. Does your name still appear in the event ladder, even though you die? I'm guessing no, because I don't see my character in today's event ladder.

Anyway, was fun. Had minimal problems with bugs or desync.
"
sithren wrote:
I was wondering. Does your name still appear in the event ladder, even though you die? I'm guessing no, because I don't see my character in today's event ladder.


You guess it right ;) The only list you would be listed in after an event death, is the default ladder: if you're level is high enough to be listed.
registered @ 27.08.2011, invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat; http://www.exiled.eu - deutsches Community-Forum
exiled.teamspeak.de - kleiner aber feiner TS
"
Completed 2 ChallengesMr_Cee wrote:
"
sithren wrote:
I was wondering. Does your name still appear in the event ladder, even though you die? I'm guessing no, because I don't see my character in today's event ladder.


You guess it right ;) The only list you would be listed in after an event death, is the default ladder: if you're level is high enough to be listed.


Thanks! I thought so. Oh well. I had fun, though.

One thing I did not know was that there were rewards just for getting through event alive if you reach a certain level. That's pretty cool. I'll have to play more cautiously next time.
"
sithren wrote:
One thing I did not know was that there were rewards just for getting through event alive if you reach a certain level. That's pretty cool. I'll have to play more cautiously next time.


This was added (around the 2nd open weekend, I think to remember) exactly for that reason: to motivate more people to participate on races they had no realistic chance to win (anything), otherwise.
registered @ 27.08.2011, invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
/global 4745 - deutscher Chat; http://www.exiled.eu - deutsches Community-Forum
exiled.teamspeak.de - kleiner aber feiner TS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info