Templar Builds List

"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
The Dual RF Totems build (first link under Totems) is a Marauder build, not a Templar build.
Hey guys, sadly i won't take care of the build list threads anymore ... i'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Reason explained here i guess :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1664850
Well guys ... after reading the messages and posts of so many people i've decided to come back to PoE ... i guess i love the game a bit too much and Prophecy looks fun for sure. Anyway thank you all for the kind words and support i really appreciate it and it is the main reason why i'm coming back (so soon at least). I know i've said it way too often but .. you are awesome!

P.S. And a big thank you to all that offered me free gear and currency, my stance though remains the same and i cannot accept them... i don't feel like it would be fair to take the items.
Due to real life issues and severe lack of free time i'm no longer able and willing to take care of the Duelist/Templar/Marauder build lists. I've informed GGG's Support about this.

If anyone wants to continue where i left it i guess you should contact support and talk to them. To the guy/girl who wants to take care of the lists : If i can help you in any way feel free to message me and i'll do whatever i can to help you as soon as possible!

Thank you all for the kind words, i hope that i was able to help you even a tiny bit with these lists. I'm sorry for any inconvenience that my decision may cause! Good luck exiles !
Last edited by zigma2013 on Aug 2, 2016, 4:17:45 AM
Added mine

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1707999
I love pie.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info