[2.2]Templar Budget Fakener[Cheap]

Greetings i've recently been following around the whole community of CoC Discharges and been told by so many people that Voll's Devotion is a high required item for this build and therefor its expensive!

But then...
I took of my pants, and made a templar budget Fakener!
With the help of Conviction of Power we can achieve the effect of a voll's devotion without having the necklace itself!

Required Items
Spoiler
Voll's Protector 5L or 6L

Vagan Dagger with 1.40 AS or faster

2 elreon Jewellery with -8

Build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAPndi4wrJlhtwJoDmmQzCap1Ktn8cWLAZjwFRUef3-98MtGaO-vugpsc3O0g7Di4k48atoaFeyj6lnRmVJitV8kNfDeD6rqm67QMLKbK00ZxkNa-ioMJkydvnmBDbAt_xspKnKRuPSL0EZZfsIcTvoBtGZAbBx4OSJu1dwcRUNlbl_R3_ZUuXfLDOoTFNbkbJVJT29Tw1SoLGYoqOKcrS66XlT1fj_pJUXBS-wnpAkyz7BjQ0Ov1idP22tAfIG4sv0cGX2rDCYw2Go_v61AwFdfy4bmT216GrmND8h1WYwOWOyiFDjQgIiYAAA==

Links
Spoiler
Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Blade Vortex - Discharge - Life Leech (Inc Crit strikes if 6L)
Cast When Damage Taken(high level) - Immortal call - Increased duration - Vaal Haste
Cast when Damage Taken(low level) - Warlords Mark
Whirling Blades - Faster attacks - Fortify
Purity of Fire - Purity of Lighting - Discipline

Leveling
Spoiler
While Leveling I choose to go for Blade vortex up untill 38-45 where i could equip all my required gear for this build, Using Elreon Jewellery as bladevortex and going for crit nodes early on feels rather nice. and solid

Videos
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/mjEyWZihO7E

Atziri Viable?
Spoiler
Yes. At 80Ish With Purity's level 20 and Ruby & Topaz Flask

How does Conviction of Power work?
Spoiler
It has a 25% Chance to give you a endurance charge when you gain a power charge. This Includes when You're full on power charges you will still gain endurance charges so with the use of blade vortex & voll's protector. You end up on 3-5 Endurance charges during combat most times.

Last edited by dukerevenger on Apr 28, 2016, 4:08:11 PM
Last bumped on May 13, 2016, 1:08:00 PM
i think this "version" of fakener is pretty bad or very very budget OR and that might be the case

u fucked up with CWDT

just watch boss fight from academy u dont proc immortal call at all and almost died

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info