2.2 [PSC] SRS, Quadra totem, Blood Magic

Hello. I want show my Templar SRS quadra totem build with Blood Magic
This build very interesting, Strong, Tanky, safe and vable for SC&HC
This is my current character on Perandus league with my items, gems, jewels and passive tree...

Bandits
Spoiler
kill all for skill point its my choice

Passive Tree

Ascendancy class: The Hierophant
Spoiler

Current Items
Spoiler

Gems & links
Spoiler

Staff 6L Spell Totem + SRS + Minion Damage + Added Fire Damage + Melee Splash + Empower
I'm not use Fast Cast because i have up 40-48 srs. if u like u can use Fast Cast and have all time 50.

Helm 4L CWDT + Molten Shell + Knock Back + Summon Lightning Golem

Gloves 4L CWDT + Immortal Call + Increased Duration + Flesh Offering

Boots 2L 1 1 Cast On Death + Portal , Flame Dash, Enduring Cry
I'm using 5 Charges Enduring Cry for be more time Immortal, if u want u can do 6-7 if u need with belt +1 & 1 from quest

Jewels
Spoiler
use jewels for minion damage + cast + HP/resist/str is best choice

My def stats
Spoiler
Without Enduring Charges

You can do all maps with all mods!!!
No need care about reflected damage!

P.S. If anyone have any suggestions how to strengthen this build happy to hear. this is my first guide for this game. I hope you enjoy this build
Last edited by thelucifier on May 7, 2016, 5:20:28 PM
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2016, 1:51:02 PM
Hey mate !

Im leveling this build at the moment and i have some questions and hope you can help.

Im level 26 right now and feeling i do no dmg and there is no sense why i should use totems instead of self casting. I have 2 spell totems and use searing totem as 3rd till i can use 3 spell totem. I Use totems and the time they go away the rare monster is max 1/4 down. its so slow. what did i wrong? Or do you have a better way to level till its viable? :)

can you give me some tips for leveling? i rly like srs and intrested in your build. but why do you use close to no totem notes? do they dont affect spell totem srs?

have a good day!
"
Hey mate !

Im leveling this build at the moment and i have some questions and hope you can help.

Im level 26 right now and feeling i do no dmg and there is no sense why i should use totems instead of self casting. I have 2 spell totems and use searing totem as 3rd till i can use 3 spell totem. I Use totems and the time they go away the rare monster is max 1/4 down. its so slow. what did i wrong? Or do you have a better way to level till its viable? :)

can you give me some tips for leveling? i rly like srs and intrested in your build. but why do you use close to no totem notes? do they dont affect spell totem srs?

have a good day!

I can suggest lvling this build with 1-2 flame totems. In the beginning with +1 fire gems scepter, than in a +2 staff. Srs isnt as good at low lvls without minion nodes. Im currently lvling this build in Hardcore Perandus Flashback Event
"
Bokich wrote:

I can suggest lvling this build with 1-2 flame totems. In the beginning with +1 fire gems scepter, than in a +2 staff. Srs isnt as good at low lvls without minion nodes. Im currently lvling this build in Hardcore Perandus Flashback Event

I guess you are right ! By what lvl would you switch to srs?
"
"
Bokich wrote:

I guess you are right ! By what lvl would you switch to srs?

Just riped at lvl 58 or so... Needed to get some armor) Im gonna take most HP first, some minion clusters. Thinking of lvl 65-70 to switch.
Hi. I'm was lvling with dual flame totems. Is best choice from lvl 4 you can use this skill. With flame totem use fire storm.if u want more dmg. Flame totems very strong and have 3 projectiles when leveled. Better lvl for swap is 70+ you just join dread like in merciless and have fast xp run up to 70. After you have srs lvl 18+ you can start low maps easy

P.S. Go first more hp nodes and after you take second totem go for blood Magic.

P.p.s if you want better way to more fast lvling use blade vortex gem! On low lvl you going oneshot everyone.!
Last edited by thelucifier on May 9, 2016, 10:39:57 PM
I switched to 1 SRS totem on 38 lvl and feel pretty good now. I died once on Cruel Act 1.
Its my tree on 46 lvl: link

My skills are:
SRS - Minion Damge - Spell Totem - Added Fire Damage
Flesh Offering - Immortal Call - Cast When Damage Taken - Increased Duration
Flame Golem - Molten Shell - Knockback - Flame Dash
Enduring Cry
Molten Strike - Added Fire Damage - Blind Support

So far works really well.
Last edited by Kepler29 on Jun 5, 2016, 6:23:47 PM
Why Blood Magic, what are the pros??
Probably for the 35% increased life. He doesn't have anything reserving life/mana.
You not have problem with mana and have more life)) in new league I play witch srs. 4 auras, one shot atziri on 5L

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info