August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

Noice! Can't wait!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
feyith wrote:
Anyone else think the first post was a troll so that we'll be happy about the new changes as long as we get the girls back?

"any publicity is better than no publicity" so ofc is was a troll

The buttons looked like taken from a free website template.

I bet you can get 1000 better images and UI`s if you decide to make a contest for it.
"

This is amazing design and fits much better than shop or $ button !
Beta Member Since 2010

I guess some of those decisions did matter, as im the only one out of my circle of friends who still plays this game. And like 3 people on my friendslist wich is more or less dead beside those 3.[/quote]

I guess one would quit a game more likely because he is bored of the gameplay, content, desync etc.

Quitting due to changing the game aesthetics and/or UI...i don't know, unless they made it that worse which is not the case i think
[/quote]

Its people beeing sick about visual changes when 3 years have passed and the desynch is getting worse. The new areas induce even more lag and framedrops, and even tough the community is begging ggg for more graphics options so we wouldnt have to change fileson our own or even allow us to turn off certain things/simplify them to make the game more playable, they add more of it.[/quote]

I think we are talking about the same thing more or less
The rope border on the UI doesn't have a consistent look. Please fix this. It's a pressing issue that prevents me from enjoying the game.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
Spoiler

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

+1
"
Azorien wrote:
Oh well.. I wonder how much classical Roman look is intended to be used in future of game art (kind of feel I have seen enough of it and not being impressed by it).
If there is really a reason to change those statues - I don't mind, but if you do so - please put something nice there. It will be looked at for many many hours.

I don't get this change at all. The Diablo series had the gothic angel and demon motif nailed down pretty well, and TQ had the classical motif going on. I thought PoE was going for something of a 'tortured humanity' motif, and the chained girl played pretty well to that...
not sure what they're going for now. A scantily clad dude laying across my mana bar isn't something I want in any motif, though. Glad they changed that back, but I hope they figure out what direction they want to go, and I hope it's not too generic.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
Edit: Man. I fell for the troll. The first one must've been a joke.

I wonder if they just wanted to see how people would flip shit.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Jul 29, 2014, 8:24:59 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

u aint gonna take our grills from us, boy.
"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

wow this looks real good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info