August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

We listen to all our players. The forum only represents a small fraction of total players, but the feedback is absolutely taken on board. Having said that, some peoples' behaviour in that thread was terrible.

After the 1 month fiasco, expect nothing more.

We know that terrible, non-constructive, elitist, prejudiced hissyfitting gets results in record time.
Casually casual.

Putting my fork back in place and canceling my direct flight ticket ;)

it's good to see you listen to us, but it should be perfect if we could have an option to keep the statue, depending on our liking ;)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
After the 1 month fiasco, expect nothing more. We know that terrible, non-constructive, elitist, prejudiced hissyfitting gets results in record time.

Sad true. The more you moan, the more you get. And don't forget to insert "hardcore" used as comma.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
The flask area is bad...

Compared to the old...

"
PoorJoy wrote:
dont dare to remove my chained girls for old fat roman guys.

Girls are sacred.
"
The flask area is bad...

Spoiler

Compared to the old...

Spoiler

To be honest, if it's representing somewhere to hold my flasks while i'm combatting monsters and what-not. I would MUCH prefer the new sashe to hold them in, it's much tighter of a fit then the previous and less likely to move around and break upon each other spilling the red blue and green liquids together.
"
The flask area is bad...

Speaking of flasks.

Sanctified Mana Flask still looks much worse than Hallowed one.

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...
I must say, I agree about the flasks and them not quite fitting in the slots.

But, IMO, the newly edited version is infinitely better than the one previously proposed. The girls are so beautifully designed. Good to see them back.

Thanks GGG, you guys rock <3
There has not been a single change since closed beta that did not raise complaints and endless discussions, mainly talking about design (gems, slots, auras, etc.)
In the end it turned that everybody was ok with these and actually it DID NOT MATTER that much.
There are other main issues that should be solved and i do not want to talk about in this thread, GG knows very well.

In the end what matters is if the gameplay is improved and the player feels comfortable, therefore adjusting the size of the UI could be theoretically a step towards this.
The development team acts according to these needs i guess, they should know better and should primarily focus on essential changes rather than just changing the statues (and change them back so fast).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info