August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

G on clarity=new suppot gem for auras?
The color of the new UI is disgusting, how is this better? why is the shop button even there that IS 100% UN-imersive and always was, the whole UI is. I would remove all this if I could, it just removed any happiness I had over possibly playing this game again....wtf would you make the new UI look like that, who chose that disgusting color lmfao, this just goes to show you cant please 1 person you need to let people customize.

Protip: We are in 2014, nothing is hax about custom UI's the game is broken and you can zoomhack by adjusting the resolution, and you guys are scared of letting people make there own UI? STOP THIS NONSENCE.

p.s just my opinion again but...that area were potions are is....gross D: i can barely stand looking at it...and i am use to playing beta games and having horrid UI's...this is just...too much.
hit me up @sarrow lets have fun :D
"
Startkabels wrote:
Can't believe in 1 night GGG bends for a couple of children who just like to see topless women, many people never only had a chance to respond.

This is just ignorant. Anyone wanting to see topless women can easily browse the internet and see the real thing. At least make an effort to come up with an argument that makes some sense.
I disagree that they don´t have thematically doesn´t have anything to do with the theme of the game.

Those globe women always represented a part of the lore for me.
They are the goddess of the Sun and the Moon, Solaris and Lunaris, in Wraeclast.
Solaris represents the light and the life itself therefor it fits perfectly the life bubble. Lunaris represents the night, the mysteries, the magic, therefor Mana bubble is perfect.
The shackles represent that even those goddesses are bound by time on a moving day.

Sure that´s only in my head and never is stated anywhere. Still i like my view on this icons better than romanic-greek hamburger-lady and dogy-position ceasar.
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
Spysong192 wrote:
Those globe women always represented a part of your lore for me. They are the goddess of Sun and Moon, Solaris and Lunaris, the chackles represent the time on a moving day. At least that´s how i saw them.

I'm not the only one? :D
I kinda have to agree. I'm not one to get all uppity about UI so long as it doesn't get in my way (which the current does not, btw, imo) but really I thought the girls were a very 'iconic' part of the UI and a rather poetic poke at the lore. I kinda liked that.

Also, if I were to throw my 2 cents in about the changes - the only obvious gripe I have about the changes is that silver glaze it has. I personally thought the bronzy look was better. But again - trivial gripe is trivial.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Last edited by TikoXi on Jul 29, 2014, 6:48:10 AM
Looks good and all but i am definitely not in favor of removing the current statues. They are absolutely beautiful. I must question why you would remove them? My first initial thought is pandering towards the extreme SJWs because the statues obviously makes GGG "sexist, evil, and worse than hitler". But i dont think GGG would sink so low to pander to these nutheads. At least i hope so :/ Respect your own art before you bow your head to the SJW gestapo.
Last edited by Stroggoz on Jul 29, 2014, 6:49:08 AM
Glad you listened to players' feedback in the previous post.

The flasks slots still need attention, they really do not fit with the flasks IMO.

About the menu, why does it need to have 'Menu' + the arrow ? Only one isn't enough ?
With only one button you could put the 'Shop' under it like someone showed with his own modified screenshot.

A waypoint in Sarn slums ? or is it a new area ?
"
roetetoet wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Time spent on creating a new UI is better spent elsewhere. It is not needed. No one complained about it. I just dont see it. It makes me shiver.

I agree

MAKE CHAT WINDOW RESIZABLE!

It's utterly stupid how big it's on a 30 inch.

but its not AS big as with a 55Inch samsung screen!!!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I think it would be cool if there was an option to change your UI. You could select a color a desing and the statues. Maybe also an option for life/mana bars instead of orbs?
Anyways super hyped for the expansion.
Im honestly fine with the new UI colour scheme, although could be dirtied a fraction, fits the game better imo.

However there's a few things that should honestly, be fixed, or rather tuned.

A hardcore gamer(yes literaly, hardcore league) for example, wouldn't want these large, bulky buttons that completely stick out with different colours to the UI. They're hard to not look, and likely that someone would missclick, hit the shop and get them killed

Blend in the buttons a bit, but still make them visible, green and orange are far too distracting and so are two partialy clothed females.

Like someone suggested the previous post, take a point from diablo II, have a female and a male, and then all the feminazes can't complain if there's a half naked man in there too.

The flasks are fine people. Dafuq?

edit: nother idea, maybe give option to turn the buttons off or hide them in the game hud (default on) :3
Last edited by Malum95 on Jul 29, 2014, 7:16:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info