August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...

+1
"
DarkClover wrote:
There has not been a single change since closed beta that did not raise complaints and endless discussions, mainly talking about design (gems, slots, auras, etc.)
In the end it turned that everybody was ok with these and actually it DID NOT MATTER that much.
There are other main issues that should be solved and i do not want to talk about in this thread, GG knows very well.

In the end what matters is if the gameplay is improved and the player feels comfortable, therefore adjusting the size of the UI could be theoretically a step towards this.
The development team acts according to these needs i guess, they should know better and should primarily focus on essential changes rather than just changing the statues (and change them back so fast).

I guess some of those decisions did matter, as im the only one out of my circle of friends who still plays this game. And like 3 people on my friendslist wich is more or less dead beside those 3.
Oh well.. I wonder how much classical Roman look is intended to be used in future of game art (kind of feel I have seen enough of it and not being impressed by it).
If there is really a reason to change those statues - I don't mind, but if you do so - please put something nice there. It will be looked at for many many hours.

For people who suggested to move UI elements to the middle of bottom edge - I would vote against that for a simple reason - the distance at which mobs can be spotted straight down is already short enough to make me ask for new area instances whenever I have to go down. With mana and health orbs there they would almost get into melee range before they can be seen and camera rotation isn't something that is likely to ever come to what I see (even with that I would prefer to be them in corners).

When it comes to UI - I personally would like to see ability to group stash tabs for example, modular movable and scalable elements of UI, web trading system, more input controls customization options (how modifiers work in specific situations), etc. Everything that is functional.
http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2c0vvx/better_shop_button_placement/
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
DarkClover wrote:
There has not been a single change since closed beta that did not raise complaints and endless discussions, mainly talking about design (gems, slots, auras, etc.)
In the end it turned that everybody was ok with these and actually it DID NOT MATTER that much.
There are other main issues that should be solved and i do not want to talk about in this thread, GG knows very well.

In the end what matters is if the gameplay is improved and the player feels comfortable, therefore adjusting the size of the UI could be theoretically a step towards this.
The development team acts according to these needs i guess, they should know better and should primarily focus on essential changes rather than just changing the statues (and change them back so fast).

I guess some of those decisions did matter, as im the only one out of my circle of friends who still plays this game. And like 3 people on my friendslist wich is more or less dead beside those 3.

I guess one would quit a game more likely because he is bored of the gameplay, content, desync etc.

Quitting due to changing the game aesthetics and/or UI...i don't know, unless they made it that worse which is not the case i think
"
DarkClover wrote:
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
DarkClover wrote:

I guess one would quit a game more likely because he is bored of the gameplay, content, desync etc.

Quitting due to changing the game aesthetics and/or UI...i don't know, unless they made it that worse which is not the case i think

Its people beeing sick about visual changes when 3 years have passed and the desynch is getting worse. The new areas induce even more lag and framedrops, and even tough the community is begging ggg for more graphics options so we wouldnt have to change fileson our own or even allow us to turn off certain things/simplify them to make the game more playable, they add more of it.
Much better. I don't care if the girls change, just make sure they flow with the rest of the artwork. The girls do this beautifully.
make the shop button look like the pay to win fireworks somehow :)))
its the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine
R.E.M.
What exactly is new? :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
The new UI is kewl.

I you're looking for something to play on the side prior to the expansion and have a dusty copy of Diablo 1 (or can download the DIABDAT.MPQ file) check this out: http://mod.diablo1.eu.org/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info