August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"

The immaturity is strong in this one.

Not at all. Just an unfortunate artistic choice.

Happens to the best of em.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
hmmm
Any hope of an option to use the male statues shown earlier on? I prefer them to the female ones.
https://www.pathofexile.com/shop - Support Path of Exile!
Sigh, this is why you never show a change to something that people harp on all the time unless you're sure you will be making the change.
Chris there should be a UI setting it the Options so we can choose the one we want. Would that be hard to implement?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
Chris there should be a UI setting it the Options so we can choose the one we want. Would that be hard to implement?

Choose what? The menu? Or statues? I want the option for old female or new male ones, menu i rather show all buttons than a pop up single button.
It is a dangerous thing to alter since the statues are in a way a "Classic" image for many players that played RPG's for years. It holds some kind of nostalgi.

Path of exile allready sends the "Classic rpg" (this is my understanding of a Classic rpg) message, and for myself and probaly many others this was why it was attractive to me, and probaly one of the reasons so many d3 players turned there eyes on poe. Personally i dont care about them. But this is my idea of what other people think about them.

I dont think you should had tryed to alter it. And if you do, you should let it be an option like another person asked for earlier.
Last edited by Anubis2108 on Aug 2, 2014, 2:29:33 PM
"
Chris wrote:
The new statues will have a classical Roman look that better fits with long term stylistic goals.

what the hell is the long term stylistic goals!!?

the current ones are fine!!!!!!
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
I just don t understand why they didn t just make an online survey for a changes like this.
It is a basic priciniple of software engineering to ask the users( who are using it for hundrets of hours) of the system you are developing,what kind of UI they want.

Would save them so much cost and development time.
If they wanna implement a different UI there should be an option to change it.
If they don t want do invest development time into this,make it so there is a possibility to donate towards getting this option with a goal.I think they would be surprised about the result.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info