August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
Startkabels wrote:
GGG please follow your own style and implement a classic Roman style, please ignore all invalid sexistic motivations, those have nothing to do with style and are probably the majority of posts asking you to keep them.

BTW: Ridiculous that you changed back in a couple of hours during European night, guess we had nothing to say about it..

So is it supposed to be THEIR OWN style, or CLASSIC ROMAN style? Because you know, classic roman style is not theirs. It's Roman.

And btw, you are the sexist one for asking them to change it on the basis that you think that people that admire it are sexist. Let me give you an example - You and me run a company. We are recruiting. Really hot girl walks in. We interview her and I say "-I want her to work for us." You say "-Youre just saying it because she's hot. Were not hiring her." You're the sexist one. You're just projecting it onto others. Don't worry, many people do this. Just face it.

PS: I'm from Europe too. Don't you act like you represent European population.
Last edited by Razis on Jul 30, 2014, 7:15:44 PM
"
Praf wrote:
(...)a room full of people(i'm guessing it's a team work when taking decisions in changing something in the game)all agreeing that that new UI looks better or is good for marketing and that it will sell.makes me question their decisions in the long term.

Exactly what I thought. And I was always very confident about GGG, glorifying them in contrast to all "the giants" of the gaming industry. It's just... alarming.

Sorry for triple post. Dont know how to quote diffrent people in one.
Last edited by Razis on Jul 30, 2014, 7:23:34 PM
"
Razis wrote:
Dont know how to quote diffrent people in one.

Quote the first, copy the content that appears in the content field, then hit the back button.

Quote the second, paste what you just copied into the content field, copy all of the content as you did previously, then hit the back button.

Quote the third, ... etc.

When you have all your quotes in place, just fill in what you have to say beneath them and hit submit (possibly twice if you take too long).

Would be nice to have a Q+ button, but until then this is the workaround.
"
Startkabels wrote:
GGG please follow your own style and implement a classic Roman style, please ignore all invalid sexistic motivations, those have nothing to do with style and are probably the majority of posts asking you to keep them.

BTW: Ridiculous that you changed back in a couple of hours during European night, guess we had nothing to say about it..

You're the only sexist one here.
"
Praf wrote:
a room full of people (i'm guessing it's a team work when taking decisions in changing something in the game) all agreeing that that new UI looks better or is good for marketing and that it will sell. makes me question their decisions in the long term.

Exactly!

"
Razis wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:

So is it supposed to be THEIR OWN style, or CLASSIC ROMAN style? Because you know, classic roman style is not theirs. It's Roman.

And btw, you are the sexist one for asking them to change it on the basis that you think that people that admire it are sexist. Let me give you an example - You and me run a company. We are recruiting. Really hot girl walks in. We interview her and I say "-I want her to work for us." You say "-You're just saying it because she's hot. Were not hiring her." You're the sexist one. You're just projecting it onto others. Don't worry, many people do this. Just face it.

PS: I'm from Europe too. Don't you act like you represent European population.

Thank you!
The spikes + the waypoint indicates some sort of racing system. Maybe timed maps with a reward depending on the time? Or a competetive system with ladders ? Either way im really a big fan of it
So, now you meddle with my statues? Please just leave them the way they are and provide opposite sex statues.
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

I'll be happy to see the naked bodies removed from the orbs and as you are bent on changing the health/mana orbs I would like to see these ones back.

Spoiler
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Jul 31, 2014, 12:11:52 PM
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
Chris, why are you listening to the forum at all? Haven't you stated that the forum only represents a fraction of the total player base?

It is a change that affects the whole player base.

We changed it away from the new statues because we agreed with some of the feedback. We're trying to be very clear that they're going to change again in the future.

I'll be happy to see the naked bodies removed from the orbs and as you are bent on changing the health/mana orbs I would like to see these ones back.

Spoiler

Man, those are some phallic flasks.
No. Calm down. Learn to enjoy losing.
"
b15h09 wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Spoiler

Man, those are some phallic flasks.

The immaturity is strong in this one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info