August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

plz chris dont remove the chain ladys plz i beg you :(

make them more stilish or roman but DONT REMOVE THEM PLEASE
Last edited by vmg on Jul 29, 2014, 8:52:02 AM
some of the design ideas are stil very nice but no of the designs is for 2014... all like this are looking so 1990, and why to change a good fitting flask area, and have you test it with all flask types?

i think some of them dont really fit them very nice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Much better, thanks for listening.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
One of the main reasons why i have supported this game, and continue to support this game from the beginning is the fact that they listen to their fanbase. After having several of my forum posts DELETED from Bliizard's Forum's after expressing my opinion on Diablo III, and it's massive failing to my expectations, and probable solutions.

Anyway,
I remember back when GGG FIRST implemented micro transactions into the game. They proposed an idea to have all MTX's as a one time usable transaction, at a smaller cost to the supporter. Immediately, 99% of the feedback from that post was the fanbase letting Chris, and the Devs know that style of F2P was -- for a lack of a better word -- shady, and a massive uproar ensued, not unlike to this. So within an hour, Chris posted an update to the forum about how all MTX's were permanent, but at the expense of an overall increased cost to the MTX's. And balance was restored to the universe.

My point is, GGG has always been there for the fans, and continously listen to the fans, and this post continues my trust for this company and all their future endeavors as long as Chris is at the Helm.

Also, I don't just believe the negative reaction in the last post was at the sake of trolling. I believe people love their video games, and with love comes visceral emotions. I don't mind the change in the shop button or menu button, while the shop button looks a bit tacky, it is more intuitive to the average player that downloads this game. And judging by some of the questions that flow through Gobal, that's a good thing.

Lastly, keep the UI with the chained females. They look great and are great visual eye candy for someone immersing themselves into this game for the first time, and infinitely better then the 1st forum post you posted earlier today. I personally don't think they take up too much room, and i have absolutely never had a problem with them.

GGG FOR LIFE!
"
Aux wrote:
I like this version a lot more. If the "$" is lore-breaking then how about using the art and symbol you guys have for the shop points.
"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...
Since we are talking about UI...

Can you please change spheres to some kind of short cilinders?

The thing is that when you are looking at your HP or mana in quick-paced fights, you usually catch the area first, then the number. But due to current shape of life/manabar, the difference between 55% and 45% is very easy to catch (bigger area in the middle of circle), but the difference between 100% and 80% or (most important) between 20% and 0% is not that easy (tiny area at top and bottom of circle).

Also, if character has something with Low Life or Low Mana between his gear and passives, but reserved less than needed to reach that state, please make a mark on life/mana bar that shows where it starts.

Oh, and keep chained ladies, they are awesome!
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
TRV wrote:
"

Please this. Points have its own icon you know. Similar SHOP buttons are in all cheap p2w games...
yall seriously seemed to have had a field day with the statues? FYI most roman statues had half/butt naked males and females, sometimes in disturbing positions (google it). you wanna keep it roman fine, make it look good so it doesnt burn the eyes of the majority players, which are male by the way(you cant say otherwise, sorry its truth, accept it). the female statues fit, the male statues dont. in the end we want statues that match the theme and look good.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Nice update to the UI. I like the bump in usability.

I also like the shop button alternative suggested.
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info