August Expansion Teaser Screenshot #3

"
Reinhart wrote:
Time spent on creating a new UI is better spent elsewhere. It is not needed. No one complained about it. I just dont see it. It makes me shiver.

I agree

MAKE CHAT WINDOW RESIZABLE!

It's utterly stupid how big it's on a 30 inch.
Damn, that response time. Better immediately than never? Amazing what a bit of group rage can accomplish!

Anyway, now that i dont feel like im looking at a troll pic, feedback:

- Current globes are great looking and dont obscure life/mana to a meaningful degree. If youre dead set on creating new ones in the future, make them optional.

- Menu button consolidation is an improvement.

- Shop button is immersion breaking and would be better off as a symbol, which conveniently already exists in the mtx shop. Said symbol would fit in nicely under the menu button.

- Flask area change looks poor atm and also seems completely unnecessary.

And while were on the subject of ui changes:

- The ability to disable party member portraits and gem level-up bars is still conspicuously absent.

- Buff and debuff icons need to be in seperate areas on the screen; the current setup where theyre all randomly jumbled together in the upper left makes them mostly unreadable when it matters most.

- There should be an option to make all ui elements unclickable while out of town. Its far too easy to hit them during combat, especially when attacking to the north west (accidentally disabling auras) or to the south in general (accidentally opening menu/chat boxes).

- An option to adjust the alpha of the entire ui- mainly to improve visibility while moving or attacking south- would be also be welcome.
IGN: KoTao
Dear GGG,
Thanks for bringing our girls !!!
Still think the shop and menu buttom's are a bit out off place,
the gold and green colours just dont fit into the grey off the UI.

Hope this helps.
Last edited by prelude on Jul 29, 2014, 5:39:36 AM
"
roetetoet wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Time spent on creating a new UI is better spent elsewhere. It is not needed. No one complained about it. I just dont see it. It makes me shiver.

I agree

MAKE CHAT WINDOW RESIZABLE!

It's utterly stupid how big it's on a 30 inch.

This.

I would also appreciate a black background with adjustable opacity behind the chat.
IGN: Noobslayer
SHOP still outstanding too much, implement it in menu or return to $, also If you removed the damn option in the escape menu would be great

liked better old potions background

it would be better for playability if you resized x0.8 or so the interface and the gloves x0.6 or so

and now I think about it an option to hide the skills zone would be nice for end game
Last edited by GedPoE on Jul 29, 2014, 5:42:14 AM
"
deathspenalty wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
Looked like "crap"? This community is filled with children.

They have a much better style than the women have really...

They did look like crap. They were terribly implemented into the UI and didnt fit the orbs at all. The current shackled women are made with the orbs in mind and put onto them and fit them. The statues in the "new" ui were just statues pulled off google and shooped into place akwardly.

Although I do not think the new statues looked like crap, I DO see your point about the original statues being designed as "part of" the orb rather than just visual embellishment. The new statue on the mana side looked ok, like he was lounging undes the globe, but the one on the health side did sort of look like he was just hanging out with his back to us. I, too, would like to see more of an "Altas" design -- you know, the stautes are kind of interacting with the sphere shape in some way, or at least designed ambiguously so no one can claim a photoshop paste job. :)
Can't believe in 1 night GGG bends for [Removed by Support] who just like to see topless women, many people never only had a chance to respond.

Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Aug 5, 2014, 1:31:02 PM
think about to make the UI completly graphic with no text, hang-over tips for details.

anyway, great job,guys. a lot complain only means we do care about it.
btw what if these guys are followers, summoned each one by the use of an aura with their specific support gem?

that would explain the color change from #2 to #3 right? and also would be a very interesting way to personalize your character
if so I bet they only can be used playing solo

nvm just noticed none have the aura active
Last edited by GedPoE on Jul 29, 2014, 5:52:29 AM
I stiil like old UI a lot more. Please, if you will be changing UI, add an option to select style between old and new. This will make everyone happy)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info