Ways to balance low-life shavronnes builds and daggerers/wanders

"
Startkabels wrote:
Oh so now it's about daggers is it?

No read the OP, we all know about what end game this topics is.

And the title reads is about balance isn't it? So all balance is to you is a balance in damage?

Fine with me if you think that, for me balance involves more than just damage. It also involves balance between classes for me.

The title literally has daggers in it.

I'm sighing so hard my laptop is about to break.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Startkabels wrote:
Being able for all melee builds to be able to get a huge benefit efficiency wise only from switching to a ranged skill is completely wrong...

Imho, the fastest clear with Spectral is when you use Spectral combined with two melee skills - Flicker Strike and Whirling Blades. Source: I've played it.

Please read the title though.

Spectral can be used by everyone - it's not a core problem of this build. That's why your argument here is irrelevant, it exists on a higher level. Talking about it from only one angle leads to nothing meaningful.

If you want to debate spectral, you must debate Soul Taker builds which are not better off as spectral, you must debate non low-life, non-dagger builds and that is another thread. Buzzsaw abuses spectral to no-end and it has nothing to do with crit or low-life. Make another thread. This is about low-life crit.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 10:27:41 AM
The title reads
"

And I strongly recommend you reading the OP again, especially the part about the items he uses. Then take a lot of who posted the OP and what other suggestions he posted in other threads.

Like I said, we all know about what specific end game build this really is and what the concern of the majority is (damage output).

BTW: Also after correction, I think you're argument about arguing with some professor in physics is a bit inappropriate don't you think?

First of all I would try to stay away from arguing but wouldn't hesitate to criticize his motivations for further clarification. If it makes sense to me I have no problems changing my opinion based on what an expert told me.

But come on, comparing this game to nuclear physics?
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 28, 2014, 10:28:33 AM
Have you heard of a comparison? Or logic?

Goes like this ->

A so B because C.
You don't argue with a physicist about physics because he knows more than you.

You don't argue with people who know the spec, theorycraft around it and play it whilst you have no clue what your talking about and consistently make up bullshit that makes no sense and shits on everything you've been told.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 10:40:02 AM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
Being able for all melee builds to be able to get a huge benefit efficiency wise only from switching to a ranged skill is completely wrong...

Imho, the fastest clear with Spectral is when you use Spectral combined with two melee skills - Flicker Strike and Whirling Blades. Source: I've played it.

Please read the title though.

Spectral can be used by everyone - it's not a core problem of this build. That's why your argument here is irrelevant, it exists on a higher level. Talking about it from only one angle leads to nothing meaningful.

If you want to debate spectral, you must debate Soul Taker builds which are not better off as spectral, you must debate non low-life, non-dagger builds and that is another thread. Buzzsaw abuses spectral to no-end and it has nothing to do with crit or low-life. Make another thread. This is about low-life crit.

Like I said, I am not saying that ST is the core "problem" of this build, but since this topic is about balance and this build is primarily using ST this is the right topic for me.

Maybe not for you, but it doesn't have to be fortunately.

Oh so now it's about low life crit, ok you change core problems quite swiftly now. A couple minutes ago you said it was about daggers?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 28, 2014, 10:35:59 AM
"
Startkabels wrote:
Oh so now it's about low life crit, ok you change core problems quite swiftly now. A couple minutes ago you said it was about daggers?

Again I say this.

You suck at arguing.

Daggers = crit. There's no crit without weapons that deal crit. All I've ever talked about is low-life crit.
Last edited by Chundadragon on Jul 28, 2014, 10:36:56 AM
"
Startkabels wrote:
BTW I reported you for calling me retarded

Sorry, I'm going to have to save this here. Height of my evening, thanks a lot mate. I'm done.
No no, we've talked about:

-Shavs
-Coe
-Atziri's Aquity
-Low life
-Crit
-Daggers
-ST
-Auras

And keep the insults coming if you want to be on probation.
"
Startkabels wrote:
No no, we've talked about:

-Shavs
-Coe
-Atziri's Aquity
-Low life
-Crit
-Daggers
-ST
-Auras

And keep the insults coming if you want to be on probation.

No that's what you've talked about. I've just told you how wrong you are.

In any case, I've no interest in arguing with someone [Removed by Support] Look at the low-life builds, analyze their structure, maybe even.. I dunno... play one?? Come back then.

Let's move this thread to reddit, [Removed by Support] honestly, no quality control here.
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Jul 28, 2014, 10:48:55 AM
It's pretty simple. Removing ST does not make lowlife + CoE builds any weaker. It's just a damage mechanism. Many would argue that wanders are outright better due to chain/easier charges/higher ranged single damage.

All attack builds are unbalanced with it. ST being balanced or not is not important in that case. Better to focus on elements all these attack builds share which is CoE, bloodrage, pain attunement.
Last edited by Wubbietail on Jul 28, 2014, 11:02:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info