GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

It's only a good thing that we get rid of the crybaby casuals. This game is about competition, teamwork and occasional luck. That's why it's so addicting, even though I've had a few month break now, but my fingers are itching already to get back on.

SFL will never happen and that's the best decision GGG can stick for. You casuals can cry, whine and whatever but it still won't happen :)
Hey look, your D3 expansion that was supposed to "blow PoE out of water" was just as crap, if not even worse, as we told it would be. So go play that now. Let the real hardcore ARPG gamers enjoy PoE.
"
mushioov wrote:
Let the real hardcore ARPG gamers enjoy PoE.

you killed merciless piety already?
"
mushioov wrote:
It's only a good thing that we get rid of the crybaby casuals. This game is about competition, teamwork and occasional luck. That's why it's so addicting, even though I've had a few month break now, but my fingers are itching already to get back on.

SFL will never happen and that's the best decision GGG can stick for. You casuals can cry, whine and whatever but it still won't happen :)
Hey look, your D3 expansion that was supposed to "blow PoE out of water" was just as crap, if not even worse, as we told it would be. So go play that now. Let the real hardcore ARPG gamers enjoy PoE.

Yes it would be good to get rid of the casual crybabys,but how do you stop players from trading besides a SFL. =P

The *real hardcore* ARPG gamers would need POE to actually be a *hardcore* ARPG before they could truly enjoy it as a *hardcore* ARPG.

=P
"
CCR5 wrote:

you killed merciless piety already?

With my lvl 4 ranger? I don't think it's possible.
"
Temper wrote:

The *real hardcore* ARPG gamers would need POE to actually be a *hardcore* ARPG before they could truly enjoy it as a *hardcore* ARPG.

=P

It is quite "hardcore" and "oldschool", but not if they start changing the fundamentals.
I've always said that it's a slippery slope. Once you give anything to the whinercrowd, they start demanding more and more and more... It is a fact that they will never be happy with what they got. That's why nothing should be given. GGG need to just follow their own vision and that's it.
"
mushioov wrote:

some people in this thread played 50x more times than you

you're more or less the only casual in this thread
"
CCR5 wrote:

Is very possibly true but IDGAF. It's the mentality that counts, not hours used.
"
CCR5 wrote:
"
mushioov wrote:

Not true!!! Im as casual as it gets and i dont need SFL to enjoy the game because i know i can play SF as it is anytime i want.
No. Ignore the troll. Feeding him only makes him stick around for more and buries the thread in pointless stacks of trash. It is his intention to do exactly this (look, it's working...).
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
VenatorPoE wrote:
No. Ignore the troll. Feeding him only makes him stick around for more and buries the thread in pointless stacks of trash. It is his intention to do exactly this (look, it's working...).

I am a troll when I don't accept with your circlejerking of the same old issue that has been buried long time ago already? SFL will _not_ happen, it's pointless to discuss about it.

Edit: Also there's plenty of reasons why it won't ever happen. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Apr 28, 2014, 7:27:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info