GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

just wanted to know why they would not make a SFL

for me at least if they had a SFL i would probly not take breaks from the game

just wanted to know what GGGs reasoning on not making one. or even a offline version of the game

Last bumped on Aug 27, 2017, 11:32:01 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 29, 2014, 12:13:07 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Apr 29, 2014, 12:13:33 PM
"
4_1 wrote:
Are you having trouble typing full words?

wtf is sfl you sob

should at least type "Self found league" once in your thread before using the abbreviation alot
Chris thinks we don't need one to play SF. He sees no point.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:

Diablo 3 is now self found only and it's... fun?
"
Qarl wrote:
In the existing leagues, there is nothing stopping anyone from playing self-found, and we know many of our players do. We also have players that only engage rarely with other players, trading and partying occasionally.

So, as you can play self found in an existing league, I doubt we need to separate out the leagues.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Last edited by ignarsoll on Apr 25, 2014, 3:22:08 AM
The thing is that GGG doesn't want to increase drop rates, and a lot of people asking for a SFL is implying they want increased drop rates along with it.

"
JeIlySickLe wrote:

I...disagree.
"
JeIlySickLe wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Developers had to bludgeon down every farming technique people could think of that wasn't "fun", though.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 25, 2014, 3:30:28 AM
I'm a guy that doesn't really like to play with random in ARPG like PoE (D2, TL2, etc.). I rarely play with friends and I never really trade other than crafting materials...

So I'm pretty much a SFL guy who doesn't rant on the forum about needing a SFL league, we don't need one, most people who self found just like ARPG in general and does it for the fun rather than getting the best supra-dupa-mega-giga gear...

If you ever got a Torch as self found in D2 then you are one crazy guy... 3 set of keys + the gear to do Meph uber (he's the only challenge, let's all be honest here)

I'm a casual that plays for a month then stop for a year cause I get angry at PoE because of desync and it takes me about a year to forget why I stopped playing it.

It's one decent ARPG... and D3 isn't free so... :\

Edit: D3 is a joke, the lead dev bailed out on the project not even a year in cause of all the hate. They cancelled Blizzcon that year...

A year later, 50 patches, about 200 hours of downtime, 37 errors laters and a whole new dev team, loot system and skills... Yeah the game is alright...
Last edited by joe_sblg on Apr 25, 2014, 3:33:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info