GGGs reasoning on not making a SFL?

"
CCR5 wrote:

you are trying to explain that sky is blue to a blind

An opinion from someone not really for or against SFL : For me, all those threads about SFL are like this :

"We don't want blue sky, we want it ... red. Red is also more hardcore, you know!"

GGG decides how their game will be played. They might be willing to change some things based on feedback, but probably not the color of the sky (~trading is one of the game's fundaments). No amount of threads will (I have no proof for that, I admit) change the color of the sky, that is my point.
Why are you people even responding to mushiov, he's the most badass player, he is the alpha male, the real macho player.

If anyone likes something that he doesn't, that anyone is automatically flagged as a whiner.
It's a well known mentality, produced by one word that GGG used to describe their game.

Overall, fucking hilarious when those guys are calling pro-SFL player a casual. If someone could please explain what is casual in killing monsters for loot instead of browsing through the forum.

But go on, keep embarrassing yourselves.
"
aldorus wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:

An opinion from someone not really for or against SFL : For me, all those threads about SFL are like this :

"We don't want blue sky, we want it ... red. Red is also more hardcore, you know!"

GGG decides how their game will be played. They might be willing to change some things based on feedback, but probably not the color of the sky (~trading is one of the game's fundaments). No amount of threads will (I have no proof for that, I admit) change the color of the sky, that is my point.

There are two layers of "sky" here. We are asking for a third. It doesn't change anything for the first two in the short run (yet in the long run, it makes them and the whole game better).
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
tinko92 wrote:
Why are you people even responding to mushiov, he's the most badass player, he is the alpha male, the real macho player.

If anyone likes something that he doesn't, that anyone is automatically flagged as a whiner.
It's a well known mentality, produced by one word that GGG used to describe their game.

Overall, fucking hilarious when those guys are calling pro-SFL player a casual. If someone could please explain what is casual in killing monsters for loot instead of browsing through the forum.

But go on, keep embarrassing yourselves.

You assuming people against SFL are sitting on XYZ or trade forums all day is just as extreme as their examples of SFL being just about increased drop rates or being too lazy to trade.

"
VenatorPoE wrote:
"
aldorus wrote:
"
CCR5 wrote:

There are two layers of "sky" here. We are asking for a third. It doesn't change anything for the first two in the short run (yet in the long run, it makes them and the whole game better).

And once SFL gets its 3rd layer, there will be people asking for a 4th and 5th. I believe this is another reason this and custom leagues haven't come yet. Haven't you read the forum? The game is dying, splitting up the community just exposes this fact even further!
Last edited by Worldbreaker on Apr 28, 2014, 7:57:48 AM
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

You assuming people against SFL are sitting on XYZ or trade forums all day is just as extreme as their examples of SFL being just about increased drop rates or being too lazy to trade.

If only I've said that. Please, don't put words into my mouth.
"
aldorus wrote:
No amount of threads will (I have no proof for that, I admit) change the color of the sky, that is my point.

well, map gated and ilvl gated uniques were downgraded, there were complaints after release
it is not like amount of threads doesn't completely work
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

If only I've said that. Please, don't put words into my mouth.

Bolded the words from your mouth in the previous post.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

And now check what you've wrote.

Are you kidding me or what? How are you supposed to buy anything in PoE other than browsing the forum over poe.xyz?

Please, just stop.
"
tinko92 wrote:
"
Worldbreaker wrote:

And now check what you've wrote.

Are you kidding me or what? How are you supposed to buy anything in PoE other than browsing the forum over poe.xyz?

Please, just stop.

Your words not mine, don't antagonize people giving their opinions please.

Thank you.

I wish you would go back to not responding to me, this is becoming harassment.
"
Worldbreaker wrote:
"
Temper wrote:

Ya you're right,it's just differing ideology of the term.

I don't find time to be hardcore,but find what's done in that time to be key.Time spent is merely a biproduct of enjoying the challenge,risk verse reward for myself.

I dunno,maybe I need to find a new *keyword* for what I enjoy .. *extreme* or something lol

I got it! "Invasion"

=D

Unfortunately until I can overcome technical issues with act3x and Doms penthouse and my current PC,I'll not be playing any new leagues or advancing any characters beyond that content,if they haven't already passed it.

Rerolling new characters at this stage will only just aggravate my problem when locked out of act3x to progress because of technical problems.

=)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info