1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

Your pasive tree is difrent likne in game
Hi
where are find old passive tree for leveling (not from expansion) ?
"
MuFeR wrote:

Why didn't you take Adder's Touch? 66% multi is awesome.

And, do you think that the new tree gives upgrade for this build compared to the previous tree?
Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 15, 2014, 8:39:44 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

Why didn't you take Adder's Touch? 66% multi is awesome.

And, do you think that the new tree gives upgrade for this build compared to the previous tree?

No idea I'm pretty sure I had it along with Flaying, I'll edit this post with the new one.

Edit: Here it is, I believe we don't need both "ballistic mastery" and "sniper" so either take the 1st if you want more proj speed and stun recovery or the 2nd if you want more dmg.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 15, 2014, 11:59:33 AM
I'll probably take both coz i love proj speed bonuses, but it's not necessary.. you're right.

What I would advise if you want to use this build is this: use only flasks with 1 use recover when you deal critical strikes. With this you should be able to spam flask (be immune to curses and freeze) thanks for the notable passive from the tree while having 75+% critical strike chance.
I wanted to use both aswell but the tree is already for lvl 92 so 94 to take both. Not sure if there's anything that could be removed, many life nodes seem weak but we don't have that many to take anyway so they seem necessary. The shadow start is also really good but again what to remove for it...
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 15, 2014, 10:52:32 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
I wanted to use both aswell but the tree is already for lvl 92 so 94 to take both. Not sure if there's anything that could be removed, many life nodes seem weak but we don't have that many to take anyway so they seem necessary. The shadow start is also really good but again what to remove for it...

The posted build is very end-game and I would probably drop the Projectile Speed node in the Shadow tree until pretty late. As for life, ya the shadow/ranger section is pretty low on it compared to other parts of the tree, but apparently 149% in 1.2 is equivalent to 250%+ from the current patch. This should be more than enough, especially in combination with block, spell block, evasion, dodge, spell dodge, cwdt immortal call, ondars, and good mobility!
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
MuFeR wrote:

The posted build is very end-game and I would probably drop the Projectile Speed node in the Shadow tree until pretty late. As for life, ya the shadow/ranger section is pretty low on it compared to other parts of the tree, but apparently 149% in 1.2 is equivalent to 250%+ from the current patch. This should be more than enough, especially in combination with block, spell block, evasion, dodge, spell dodge, cwdt immortal call, ondars, and good mobility!

I was talking about the build I made 2 comments above.
"
MuFeR wrote:
I was talking about the build I made 2 comments above.

Aha! My bad. Honestly I don't see anything better that you can take, it's going to mostly be about priority of nodes. There are just so many good nodes to choose.
IGN: Dmillz
Yeah I think you've taken the best points. Probably there'll be need to put some nodes on +30 strenght to level red gems if the gear doesn't help. The most important thing is to have high block chance and spell block and a good evasion from the gear (hopefully without grace, i wouldn't run if not necessary to reach 40% chance to evade): with these you can have even lower life than normal.

EDIT: I would not take "From the Shadow" node. It gives a good accuracy but, I think you have to spend too much passive for it and with so much dexterity from passives a good item with 150-200 accuracy rating should be enough. I would take "Throathseeker" passive node instead, it's better to have a higher multiplier.

Anyway, I don't see so much life nodes on the left part of the tree.. they strongly cut life, life regen nodes. That's pretty bad coz no one will be so crazy to play a melee character, and this is very unfair.

Last edited by Serge91 on Aug 16, 2014, 2:48:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info