Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

"
Emrad wrote:
Hi,

I'd love to try this ST build. I loved my 2H ST Ranger last season, this could be a nice alternative if I want to reroll such a character.

How do you manage to not get OOM with your current setup? I can't see any Mana Leech or Blood Magic but two 60% auras, so I wonder.

Cheers.

edit: OK, I just read that you only run one aura at a time. Any plans to run both and get some mana leech? Just some mana leech on gear might be enough.

The 2% is enough to run a 60% and a 40% with max reduced mana and the 5% node by Shadow. It's probably do-able without the node if you put your curses on Blood Magic (the eventual plan). Getting more than 2% leech is unneeded as your mana pool isn't very high, I can only leech 55/second max right now anyways.

"
yazamiko wrote:
Does $ meele physical damage work with ST?
About LGoH, why not Life Leech? Is LGoH good against single target?
Thanks!

% Melee Physical does NOT work with ST. However % Physical Damage with Melee Weapons DOES. Life Leech isn't fast enough and ST hits a lot of targets a lot of times, especially since you can hit one target multiple times. Also since you can get life leech on gear (I currently have 2%) and life leech from Blood Rage (which I am also running), you are still leeching quite a lot and get the LGoH on top of it. Try them both! That's what I did and LGoH was far superior.
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Emrad wrote:
Hi,

I'd love to try this ST build. I loved my 2H ST Ranger last season, this could be a nice alternative if I want to reroll such a character.

How do you manage to not get OOM with your current setup? I can't see any Mana Leech or Blood Magic but two 60% auras, so I wonder.

Cheers.

edit: OK, I just read that you only run one aura at a time. Any plans to run both and get some mana leech? Just some mana leech on gear might be enough.

The 2% is enough to run a 60% and a 40% with max reduced mana and the 5% node by Shadow. It's probably do-able without the node if you put your curses on Blood Magic (the eventual plan). Getting more than 2% leech is unneeded as your mana pool isn't very high, I can only leech 55/second max right now anyways.

"
yazamiko wrote:
Does $ meele physical damage work with ST?
About LGoH, why not Life Leech? Is LGoH good against single target?
Thanks!

% Melee Physical does NOT work with ST. However % Physical Damage with Melee Weapons DOES. Life Leech isn't fast enough and ST hits a lot of targets a lot of times, especially since you can hit one target multiple times. Also since you can get life leech on gear (I currently have 2%) and life leech from Blood Rage (which I am also running), you are still leeching quite a lot and get the LGoH on top of it. Try them both! That's what I did and LGoH was far superior.

But your build has actually +104% One Handed Melee Physical Damage. That's my doubt.
"
ppaulo2 wrote:

But your build has actually +104% One Handed Melee Physical Damage. That's my doubt.

Yes. This applies to Spectral Throw. The actual node is "Increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons", so as long as you are using a 1h melee weapon (we are) it applies. The only nodes that do not apply are the ones that are simply "Melee Physical Damage".
Last edited by Dmillz on Apr 26, 2014, 4:47:38 PM
One silly question, why faster attacks and not multistrike on double strike gemset?
"
One silly question, why faster attacks and not multistrike on double strike gemset?

Didn't have multistrike! When you get it, definitely use Multistrike, I updated the guide to reflect this.
Last edited by Dmillz on May 6, 2014, 12:04:53 AM
I'm really curious if someone can easily manage Atziri/guardians with this build
"
XenoNerve wrote:
I'm really curious if someone can easily manage Atziri/guardians with this build

You should be able to with the right gear yes. This is very similar to the Elemental Buzzsaw build for doing Atziri.
thx for the build i will be takeing this on a test run in the 2 week race
here is ranger

influence is insane you should definitely pick it up. you can also swap life on hit for blood magic and get life leech on gear later on and get one more aura online. hatred wrath anger is pretty sick. especially for group play, solo grace is king tho
Last edited by prettycoolguy on May 10, 2014, 2:58:11 PM
I'm starting afresh on a new account.. is this okay on low funds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info