1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

Hey man! Loving the build. I've modified it a bit but I'm running 66-68 maps with it pretty well. Can do no regen without a problem thanks to the leech. Here's my current gear:
Spoiler
You can make atziri(normal ofc.) with this build? I will create this build, but i need build to atziri :)
One question:
How do you sustain yourself with a Double Strike 4L combination w/o Life leech support gems?
Hey man great build, im lvl 62 so far, a few questions tho,

A - Would u go with L.Coil or Carcass jack ?
B - What about dropping Iron Reflexes and going for Acrobatics and maybe Phase acrobatics?.
C - In a 5L u put PCoC before Critical Damage, but my dps is higher when using Inc.Critical damage than using PCoC and 4 charges. Anyways i put Whirling blades + Faster attacks + PCoC so i can whirl around and charge a little. So far im at 43.1% Critical strike chance with no charges.

Thanks a lot!
How much damage can you expect to get with this build with decent gear?
"
mandodiao wrote:
Hey man great build, im lvl 62 so far, a few questions tho,

A - Would u go with L.Coil or Carcass jack ?
B - What about dropping Iron Reflexes and going for Acrobatics and maybe Phase acrobatics?.
C - In a 5L u put PCoC before Critical Damage, but my dps is higher when using Inc.Critical damage than using PCoC and 4 charges. Anyways i put Whirling blades + Faster attacks + PCoC so i can whirl around and charge a little. So far im at 43.1% Critical strike chance with no charges.

Thanks a lot!

Guide has not been update by OP for a while so I try to cover your questions :)

a) Lightning Coil is a very strong unique, you don't really need the dmg/aoe from carcass jack.

b) Going Acrobatic with an EV/dodge build is a good build as well. I would recommend you to use Ondars Guile as it enables you to evade your own reflect dmg. I think its even stronger than IR.

c)Crit dmg gem is supirior to PCoC. Use PCoC for 6L.

Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
Relytz wrote:
How much damage can you expect to get with this build with decent gear?

I stopped playing ST and switched to reave so I cannot provide you with "hard" numers, but I guess around 15k ST DPS (depending on what you see as "decent"). My DS DPS on 4L is ~32k.
Why u use crit multi? Not critical chance? What better? I have 1100 dps ST on 60lvl it good? DS have 3300dps.
Spoiler
Last edited by bakin26 on Jul 7, 2014, 3:19:48 PM
"
bakin26 wrote:
Why u use crit multi? Not critical chance? What better? I have 1100 dps ST on 60lvl it good? DS have 3300dps.

You get enough crit chance from the dagger passives on the skill tree. With a crit chance of 60%+ crit multi gem will significantly boost your dps.
Xmm i use multi and he add to me 300dps and power charge add 350dps,my dps is 1456((=.My crit chance 47.6% without power charge it`s good on 60lvl? And can U tell me what better IR or Evasion?
Last edited by bakin26 on Jul 8, 2014, 12:31:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info