1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

"
MuFeR wrote:
Which build do you think will be safer for the new HC league? IR or Acro+Ondar's?

"
vg22869 wrote:
for HC the safest choice would probably be the acro/ondar version right? to avoid phys reflect fun
"
prospecial wrote:

@vg22869
yep that version is best for hc

^^
(unless you were looking for more opinions :P)
Surely if you get like Lion eyes and decent hybrid chest 10-20k armour with the 150% evasion and 50% armour wouldnt be unreachable? that would be enough deduction

I dont like the odnars/acrobatics tress your so limited on life
Last edited by shywar on Aug 20, 2014, 1:40:33 PM
"
Wyra wrote:
Think we could get a 1-20/20-40/40-60 level progression for the 1.2 update? I find it pretty self explanatory but I wanna be sure since I will go ahead and run this build for my shadow character.

Might go for the offensive IR variant

This would be really helpfull for noobs like me!!
Some build now ?
Would like someoen to explain to me how much % reduction i need when Running IR to not die to reflect
Minor nitpick. It seems like you should take the left node next to Mind Drinker instead of the right one, in case you want to pick it up earlier.
IR vs Ondars? I see there is no life regeneration on the ondars one.. but id really like to try a evasion build this league :(... Also id rather play shadow for the looks instead of ranger...Beyond league btw..

Edit, saw i was 1%.. but still..
IGN: PeaCocc - Talisman SC League
Last edited by Flebbe126 on Aug 21, 2014, 4:33:59 AM
"
shywar wrote:
Would like someoen to explain to me how much % reduction i need when Running IR to not die to reflect

When you have high DPS your reflect dmg will pierce your armor value so the amount of armor you have with IR becomes irrelevant. For reflect getting Acro and maybe also Ondars is better since you won't get hit by it.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
Fleppe wrote:
IR vs Ondars? I see there is no life regeneration on the ondars one.. but id really like to try a evasion build this league :(... Also id rather play shadow for the looks instead of ranger...Beyond league btw..

Edit, saw i was 1%.. but still..

I made a skilltree guide for crit dagger shadow (with Ondars) that can be found here. For ST you should take Ballistic Mastery, can skip the Mind Drinker node for the needed points.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
Last edited by candoerfer on Aug 21, 2014, 4:45:34 AM
This is my 1.2 build. I had to stretch for the strength nodes and purchase a int/str attribute ammy with resist to wear my gears. My gears are based off of an old evasion league build guide done by chris wilson using light coil. So far I haven't had any major issues besides such a low health pool sitting currently at 2.7k at level 75.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLEFfQW1BfkOSBGWFr8hAyLqI_Yk_SaVJ6kqCyzhLVUwcTB8Nj06QjqzRwZKfUt4S8RMYE2SUUdVS1b1Vvph4mKsY0Nl8WegaoxsjG1scFJwVnfXd_19438rf8aHdo19jb-OipAKkBuVZpcGl9CaE5smnaqi2aOKpn-nNKxmsNixs7TFtUi5PrvjxKLIFM3q0AnUI9aK2HbbbtvU2-fdDd2o51TndOjW6f7tQfLh8-r1b_b8_MX-uv_e

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info