1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

"
R3iDAR wrote:
For a beginner, knowing what "IR builds" and "Acro/Ondar builds" is hard. Can anyone help me out?

Also, as a Shadow, how do I get my hands on Spectral Throw?

IR=Iron Reflexes, Acro=Acrobatics, Ondar=Ondar's Guile. Just open the passive tree and search them to see what they do. As for Spectral Throw just create a Scion and you will get it right away when you start at the 1st zombie so just kill hillock get in town and put it in your stash.
Last edited by MuFeR on Aug 21, 2014, 8:49:22 AM
"
MuFeR wrote:
"
R3iDAR wrote:
For a beginner, knowing what "IR builds" and "Acro/Ondar builds" is hard. Can anyone help me out?

Also, as a Shadow, how do I get my hands on Spectral Throw?

IR=Iron Reflexes, Acro=Acrobatics, Ondar=Ondar's Guile. Just open the passive tree and search them to see what they do. As for Spectral Throw just create a Scion and you will get it right away when you start at the 1st zombie so just kill hillock get in town and put it in your stash.

thank you
IGN: Judgement, Lifepot, Manapot
I am planning to pick this build in the new league, most likely the non HC one. With that said, would anyone mind sharing some tips on the difference between IR and Acro/Ondar? I skimmed several pages back through this thread and the only thing I found was that Acro/Ondar is safer for HC.

Would anyone share some more details, like what the differences are end game, DPS wise/survability wise etc? Thanks!
does someone have Shadow ONDARS/ACRO build not the IR one ? i dont want to make a ranger and i think by mixing the 2 builds i will get some crap ass build
"
idrgz wrote:
does someone have Shadow ONDARS/ACRO build not the IR one ? i dont want to make a ranger and i think by mixing the 2 builds i will get some crap ass build

I actually would like a shadow version with ondars/acro. I think that if you just use the ranger tree and follow that, you simply switch out the starting nodes. So shadow would get more physical damage while ranger would get more EV/Life. I think the ranger one would most likely be better overall. Not sure.
Is this build noticeably weaker in 1.2 since Spectral Throw has been nerfed? I'm trying to find a cheap build a newbie can follow.
Last edited by deicide_ on Aug 21, 2014, 1:08:54 PM
Is this build dead? I just specced into it :(
This build is by no means dead and only slight nerf in damage.
Pupicitas: lv. 100 Shadow
[2.1] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave Shadow: /994474
EU Officer of Umbra Exiles: /732431
"
candoerfer wrote:
This build is by no means dead and only slight nerf in damage.

i pretty much dont even notice the nerf so far
i have only 1 crappy ungils and can still kill with st and double strike in merciless act 1

works pretty amazing

since i am going CI i am kinda life/es hybrid right now and rather squishy, but that will be history soon
sry for double post
Last edited by prospecial on Aug 21, 2014, 7:55:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info