1.2.0 - Spectral Throw Crit Dagger (HC Viable)

@shywar
i cant see your trees, how about the poebuilder?

@ASHeroZero
looks alright i suppose, but i personally dont see why you need iron reflexes and unwavering stance
the rare opportunities my CI ranged characters got stunned are not really worth the points if you ask me
you can always take eye of chayula later on

of course that varies from player to player, if you absolutely want it go for it

having ES is more important and with that low +%ES and the crap gear we will all have in the beginning, you will be rather squishy
@Shaywar - The combination of defence you get with Ondars + Acro's is way better than the measly 3-4k armor you get from IR. The problem is you don't get enough armor for it to properly mitigate physical damage from hard hitting mobs. It's amazing while leveling but outclassed in the end-game. CWDT + Granite's are easily enough to prevent all physical threats, and the biggest threats in maps are all elemental damage. Also you should always have a remove bleed flask for puncture/corrupting blood anyways!

@ASHero - Unwavering is way too many points away, not worth going for. Vaal pact is not worth it either IMO, the instant leech is nice but 40% effectiveness is brutally low. Next your ES is way too low at 170%. The biggest bonus to going ES is the insane scaling it has.

Here is a very quickly updated tree for you. I'm sure there is a decent amount of tweaking to do still but it's better. https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbPtQaZ_tUjz6pmaKgvrY3BSES-J03DV2-dd8l9qRwYOSNh29vwRlrk-VvWnNJAbf8asZttucFbBxRzcoqMs4ZfQmhMsv5MnDY0PxH3jjorb1IautAxsCzt8FdfqukZxIvS4ylZjDXyDCW0Zb57ZWxFQnKTKShslNbmHE1FMS66nK3cHrEfpAn1bKk0_JxUgSsjRNizpCTPdDeIsW69OKimlY0Py4ZUuBx5JUfDVSbHXz_k374gdTysKtvc=
IGN: Dmillz
"
dalefields128 wrote:
Hello, i am looking forward to trying your build in new Beyond League. It looks like fun. The only problem, for some reason some of your passive talents are screwed and disconnected when i press poebuilder link. Can you please fix it. Thank you in advance.

Check the new 1.2 builds at the top, the old ones are all broken and it's not worth the time to fix the passives that are changing in 1 day.
How does this build compare to ele buzzsaw in terms of DPS? I was hitting 4-6k in 1MHC league with mediocre gear. Will this build have similar or greater DPS without godly gear?
"
ViRuS171 wrote:
How does this build compare to ele buzzsaw in terms of DPS? I was hitting 4-6k in 1MHC league with mediocre gear. Will this build have similar or greater DPS without godly gear?

The DPS number with mediocre gear is lower but the clear speed is higher. You will only get around 15-16k tooltip with this but there are a few things to keep in mind (I'm going to add this to the OP I'm sick of answering this lol). Look at my Current Progress section for my guys' gear. I have around 5k tooltip DPS with that setup on ST and around 25k-30k on double strike.

1) Physical damage isn't mitigated nearly as much as elemental by monsters
2) DPS number doesn't mean shit, clear speed does. This clears FAST.
3) You get a single target skill that will have 30k+ DPS with mediocre gear, this makes killing bosses much faster.
4) You can use physical mana/life leech which is a huge plus.
5) Top-end scaling is way better with gear than Elemental is, also elemental is dead this patch with the aura/damage nerfs IMO.
"
Dmillz wrote:
@Shaywar - The combination of defence you get with Ondars + Acro's is way better than the measly 3-4k armor you get from IR. The problem is you don't get enough armor for it to properly mitigate physical damage from hard hitting mobs. It's amazing while leveling but outclassed in the end-game. CWDT + Granite's are easily enough to prevent all physical threats, and the biggest threats in maps are all elemental damage. Also you should always have a remove bleed flask for puncture/corrupting blood anyways!

@ASHero - Unwavering is way too many points away, not worth going for. Vaal pact is not worth it either IMO, the instant leech is nice but 40% effectiveness is brutally low. Next your ES is way too low at 170%. The biggest bonus to going ES is the insane scaling it has.

Here is a very quickly updated tree for you. I'm sure there is a decent amount of tweaking to do still but it's better. https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_sbPtQaZ_tUjz6pmaKgvrY3BSES-J03DV2-dd8l9qRwYOSNh29vwRlrk-VvWnNJAbf8asZttucFbBxRzcoqMs4ZfQmhMsv5MnDY0PxH3jjorb1IautAxsCzt8FdfqukZxIvS4ylZjDXyDCW0Zb57ZWxFQnKTKShslNbmHE1FMS66nK3cHrEfpAn1bKk0_JxUgSsjRNizpCTPdDeIsW69OKimlY0Py4ZUuBx5JUfDVSbHXz_k374gdTysKtvc=

that looks great, here's another tree I thought up without unwavering or vaal pact in mind

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAotmw2LCSUdn_kxa_tUjz6nDVidNwUioLES8rCrb3X2rb50cG8uFjQw5IXfJ94yzhrGa5Pth2EZZ_xsHFLL-GrhXXVmO0DJMnHNzqug18gwlGcXcHhxOcpG-eUDBMsy0flSDB86KjNbkdT6crEVDDbVxrhEiLegFv4ve4yjt8D8R-WSepjoqX0NtuVvWnNPb829SQG5oTcFa5fIwL7LA2PW1sbRnZWxslS67pAr46EHvbGud0NsUfAgQHIuro1mXxu3whAwV96f4tVdAJsbPtQaZ_
That's pretty good. Wish ES was a bit higher but it's still solid. Only thing is going to be dealing with reflect is going to hurt you'll have to be careful and use flasks properly. Should be fine to run on SC league!
The passive trees in the first page are the ones that we can use in the 1.2?
"
Andresmar19 wrote:
The passive trees in the first page are the ones that we can use in the 1.2?

Yes. I removed all pre-1.2 passives because people kept complaining the links didn't work.
Thx a lot for the fast answer im still trying to decide if choose a spectral or a Ek build for the new leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info