Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

NO trading/cheating/stealing/assholing, just as it should be.
Splift, I just wanted to thank you for bumping this thread so actively and thereby getting folks to consider their views towards testing an optional sfl.

Cheers, mate!
"
mrpetrov wrote:
Splift, I just wanted to thank you for bumping this thread so actively and thereby getting folks to consider their views towards testing an optional sfl.

Cheers, mate!
And thanks for the snarky comment that once again cant touch a scrap of what I have said.
"
Splift wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Cheers, mate!
And thanks for the snarky comment that once again cant touch a scrap of what I have said.

Thanks again bro.

I think our respective views are clear for all to see. I believe this debate is healthy and will help others reach their own considered position.

Neither of us, however, is going to convince the other. Mayhap when you've played Poe as long as I have you'll feel differently about this topic (or not).

P.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Apr 17, 2014, 7:38:33 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Neither of us, however, is going to convince the other. Mayhap when you've played Poe as long as I have you'll feel differently about this topic (or not).

P.
I may not be an alpha member, but I have played since the very first day of open beta and poe in its current state is my fav game.

Sure it is not perfect, but I find the things that people make a big deal about don't really affect me at all or are slight annoyances (like desync).

If these are the games biggest problems then I think it is in pretty good shape.

edit: also it irks me to see people come on the forums and claim that the game is unplayable for this or that reason and that ggg are evil and don't listen to the community when they are actually more in touch with the community than any other dev I have ever seen.

Not saying you are one of those people though, you seem very cool headed and reasonable and clearly (at least at one time.... maybe still?) support ggg.
Last edited by Splift on Apr 17, 2014, 7:52:03 PM
"
Splift wrote:

People saying a SFL would be "balanced" differently since there is no trade. Implying that drops and crafting would be easier of course.

Which changes nothing about my post at all. It still wouldn't be any faster than trading, trading is instant, RNG is not.
Standard Forever
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
Splift wrote:
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Cheers, mate!

Thanks again bro.

I think our respective views are clear for all to see. I believe this debate is healthy and will help others reach their own considered position.

P.

I have played just as long and fail to see the way you do. I would be all for testing this though, even though the only thing that could possibly make the game "better" for me is that crafting/gambling won't be limited to the 1%. I'm happy with drops and having to trade minimally. Trade is a game mechanic that some players refuse to use and it hinders their progress. I spend 1% of my time playing selling items or converting currency, that isn't enough to say I am forced to do so. People can abuse trade flipping items all day, that doesn't affect the way I play.
"
Splift wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
Splift wrote:

Personally I find playing solo self found in ambush is easy as it is but I guess some people want poe to have casual modes.

I you think playing self found in the existing leagues is easy you're either very lucky or full of poop.
Or option 3 is that you don't know how to play.

option 4- Your content with having bad/uninteresting gear.

Nothing wrong with that but other people play the game for different reasons.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Apr 18, 2014, 12:50:38 AM
Hi

HAHAHAHAH removed my rant against RMT, good job GGG for promoting RMT. I was under the impression this is a mature crowd that understands a few swear words and a over the top rant that is full of dark comedy, read some fucking shakespeare and get back to me...and if this game isn't for mature people then better remove them titties and dicks, might give them kiddies the wrong ideas.

Alright Lets make it more friendly for younger audiences-Mildly censored rant begins-

F*CK RMT
This game is awesome but lets face it head on and begin a severe removal of all RMT from this game. Anyone that thinks this game needs RMT needs to find another game and those that are using the RMT sites to further themselves in this game can have their account stripped. GGG take off the kid gloves its time to get serious, but I suppose GGG doesn't really care considereing how in the past GGG has handled these types of situations with a simple blanket of--removed by administrator---.F*CK RMT and F*ck all those that endorse it.--Mildly censored rant over--

That better GGG? LMAO...Now go promote some more RMT!!! and remove what I write again...

Been all for SFL since CB, still waiting despite all the weak ass attempts at saying it won't work otherwise but what could be more weak then a game that promises crafting and can't even admit the truth that its gambling...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
The post above doesn't make sense.

Secondly, people, try no to think so much in black and white. I don't understand why people get so upset about SF.

If you don't want it, don't play it. It's not that a SFL means you can ONLY play SF.

Besides there are many players that want SF for good reasons.
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 18, 2014, 8:19:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info