Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

I'd love to play in a league not controlled by bots & RMT. Let's get this thing going, GGG!
"
folderpirate wrote:
Of course a majority of the people who don't want it aren't even going to vote.

Confirmation Bias at it's best.

Internet survey showed that 100% of people use internet.
I've probably said this already in this thread or some other... but this game is really really not suitable for SF play. So far the gameplay has been carefully crafted around trading mentality, that you cant just disallow trading an call it done.

PoE would need some serious redesigning of looting, crafting, quest rewards... Something that leagues can't fix, not even the mystical "paid leagues".

Trade-core is and trade-core will remain.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
I'd love to play in a league not controlled by bots & RMT. Let's get this thing going, GGG!

How would a SFL be without RMT and bots? people just farm to get better items still because muling items to other chars would still work. RMTers just sell accounts.

This whole SFL being anti RMT/Bots is non sensical.
"
"

How would a SFL be without RMT and bots? people just farm to get better items still because muling items to other chars would still work. RMTers just sell accounts.

This whole SFL being anti RMT/Bots is non sensical.

And how do you explain your sudden change of accounts to your friends in-game? How do you explain why you didn't reply to any of their whispers messages while your RMT site was using your account to farm? Would you let some RMT site access your account once you'd used it for a while and accumulated gear on it (I wouldn't dream of it).

There is no question RMT still exists in a SFL environment, but it is vastly, vastly diminished. Witness D3 now - many RMT sites have stopped offering D3 services at all nowdays.

P.
At first I was against this.. but since they seem to not care about an actual trading system then I am for SSF. Once the trading system is added (if that is ever even going to actually happen) then I think SSF would be bad. Splitting players so much is not good..
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Powster wrote:
At first I was against this.. but since they seem to not care about an actual trading system then I am for SSF. Once the trading system is added (if that is ever even going to actually happen) then I think SSF would be bad. Splitting players so much is not good..

The logic. Its non existent.
"
Powster wrote:
Splitting players so much is not good..

because softcore-, hardcore-, softcore-thempleague- ,hardcore-thempleague-, race-only players arent a thing, yes?
or people that only play with some friends anyway?

self found doesnt have to mean "solo".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info