Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

Hi all, long time PoE'er here.

If you love playing PoE, crave the feeling of discovery in brand new leagues and the compare/compete mentality of online gaming, but if you have grown tired of systematised trading and encouraging RMT, please vote here concerning testing a dedicated optional Self Found League (SFL):

VOTE HERE:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LVR788Y SURVEY NOW CLOSED - DON'T BOTHER VOTING

So far we have (16 Jul - FINAL):
1714 respondents
66% in favour of testing an optional SFL
19% not in favour of testing an optional SFL
15% maybe in favour, depending on the details

VIEW RESULTS HERE:
https://www.surveymonkey.net/results/SM-VM2BRRB/ SURVEY NOW CLOSED - OLD RESULTS REMOVED AS I HAD TO KEEP PAYING TO HAVE THEM SHOWN

The purpose of this survey is to get some actual statistics to test the thesis that there is a great deal of interest in testing a SFL and that, by extension, a SFL will generate substantial new and renewed interest in PoE, thereby expanding the player base.

Incidentally, there's a more detailed discussion of the topic here (with a less emotionally loaded title):

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/854111

Yours sincerely,
Petrov.
Last edited by mrpetrov on Jan 10, 2015, 11:45:33 AM
thx Petrov!

Voted!
Last edited by Partypapst on Mar 25, 2014, 5:34:47 AM
No % please, only legit numbers of people that actually play the game. BTW, GGG wanted this game to be about player interaction/trading so i dont see how voting on it is gonna make a difference. Just play SFL as it is, unless you and many other SF proponents really want more loot drops.
Voted.

And please add an actual total number of votes.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Excuse me, but I dont see the point. Even if 99 % people would vote for a new SFL in the poll.... then what ? Seriously, what do you expect ?
We will need to vote for whether or not GGG should listen to the players first.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Excuse me, but I dont see the point. Even if 99 % people would vote for a new SFL in the poll.... then what ? Seriously, what do you expect ?

That he can break GGGs spirit and make them change the game and their ideology of a trade based economy for his benefit.
"
So far we have:
83% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
7% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
10% maybe in favour, depending on the details

Except the minor detail that of those people, 100% chose to click on a thread titled "love poe? Tired of trading and rmt?" so they could participate in it. I'd be more concerned that you didn't manage to get 100% votes in favor given the way it was worded.

lurn2survey
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
So far we have:
83% in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
7% not in favour of testing a dedicated SFL
10% maybe in favour, depending on the details

Except the minor detail that of those people, 100% chose to click on a thread titled "love poe? Tired of trading and rmt?" so they could participate in it. I'd be more concerned that you didn't manage to get 100% votes in favor given the way it was worded.

lurn2survey

so true
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Except the minor detail that of those people, 100% chose to click on a thread titled "love poe? Tired of trading and rmt?" so they could participate in it.

1.) Love playing poe (as opposed to playing the trade)

2.) The thread title is irrelevant, only the survey title & questions are.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 25, 2014, 6:02:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info