Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
morbo wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
Except the minor detail that of those people, 100% chose to click on a thread titled "love poe? Tired of trading and rmt?" so they could participate in it.

1.) Love playing poe (as opposed to playing the trade)

2.) The thread title is irrelevant, only the survey title & questions are.

The thread title creates bias in the survey by selecting for those who already have a positive attitude toward the specific points, "Tired of trading and RMT?"

A better, more honest title would have been something like, "Vote yes/no for SFL."

That would've attracted votes from forum members passionate about BOTH sides of the discussion. Preach to the choir, and all you'll hear is hymns from your own book. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
IDK what you're up to petrov but I voted.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
Dominus dropped 2 Shavs and 2 Kaoms in Ambush for our guild, none for me. Fortunately with all the "lesser" drops I can buy stuff I need to keep up with them. I see so much QQ incoming about these situations in a SFL.
Why people fail to understand that the are different games exactly for play in different situations?

You don't like PoE? want a pure SF experience? go play D3
You don't like PoE? you like shooting at terrorists? go play counterstrike

Why you want to change the game to cater the MINORITY of players that desire of a self found league? go play games that already supports SFL
nice
I would pay $100 a month to host a self found league... No changes to drop rates etc... I know that's just me but I thought I remember something about paid leagues... Where you could simply pay a fee for the upkeep of the servers or something and play in a custom league
Kory
I play mostly selffound, I only trade for skill gems (if they are necessary for the build I play and I can't get them from quests) occasionally.
I would play in a self found league if there was one, but for me personally it is not a necessity.

Then again I also disagree with GGG being strictly against self found league, especially because of the race system. I don't see why they wouldn't just try a 1 week selffound race to get some data.
"
No changes to drop rates etc... I know that's just me but I thought I remember something about paid leagues... Where you could simply pay a fee for the upkeep of the servers or something and play in a custom league

That's coming once people economy resets end up under 10k players on steam.

And don't expect players play much in such leagues because everybody should know that GGG is researching players who are RMTing and believe the drop rates are fine.
You guys are still clinging to that self found league idea...?

Always permanent loot allocation, no trade window, and if you drop loot you will only get an option to destroy it or put it back in your bag.

I would love to see how empty that league would be, LOL.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Yes it would. You can play SF as it is

You can, but the experience is rather lackluster.

Everyone KNOWS that when a game is centered around trading, drop rates are too. The drop rates in PoE is designed with trading in mind, forcing players to trade - IF they want to enjoy most of the things the games has to offer.

If you enjoy playing SF - AND have a life (you know, kids, girlfriends, family etc.), you can forget about 5L, crafting and end game maps.

I just don't understand why GGG aren't interested in keeping that player base, because it's a big player base. We HAVE leagues. So why not? Give players a choice.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info