Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
Xavderion wrote:
"

Not trading and giving items away is even more fun. :)

I'm too impatient to do that. I did solo self-found with PutinKnowsBest and it was indeed fun, but after reaching A3M I lost my patience and quit. I guess it had a lot to do with the overtuned invaders though. Maybe I'll give it another shot next league :)

I tend to just ask in global if someone wants the rares i found or if someone got something and there, no trading, just giving and receiving. Spares me the headache of having a shop, spamming trade chat and the like.
"
ticaw wrote:
Ok just explain this one thing to me.
If you guys don't want to trade nor player interaction why just not disable the chat and progress on your own?

I honestly don't get whh there's a need for a new league.
Not bashing it or anything, I just dont seem to understand.

And another thing, as some of you may have noticed, while the 4 leagues were on, the hardcore league was pretty much deserted.
I dont thinkits a good idea for GGG to spread the player base even more.

Because the game is designed around trading and presumes that you do actively trade. A self-found league would be designed around playing by yourself and finding all your gear by yourself. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot by refusing to trade anything in a game that requires trading, for progression in a resonable amount of time.

I dislike trading in PoE only because of the lack of in-game trading tools. Just implement an Auction House aka poexyz that everyone is already using. The current in-game trading is too tedious for how much the game revolves around it.

And then there's probably those who just wants to play an action fantasy RPG game to get away from everything real life and the circus that the real world economy is.
Pants of Textile
Last edited by nikals on Jul 16, 2014, 2:35:04 PM
This poll is garbage.

To be a statistics nerd, the population you're getting is most likely quite heavily biased towards SFL.

If you dont want to play SF, the current game suits you so why bother? you are quite likely to not click this topic/not give a fuck/not vote.

If you do want SF, then fuck yeah you'll vote, since it's a way to make a change happen.
"
drake1666 wrote:
This poll is garbage.

To be a statistics nerd, the population you're getting is most likely quite heavily biased towards SFL.

If you dont want to play SF, the current game suits you so why bother? you are quite likely to not click this topic/not give a fuck/not vote.

If you do want SF, then fuck yeah you'll vote, since it's a way to make a change happen.

IMO the point of the poll is more to show how many people are interested in a SFL based on the pool of players that uses the forums.

SFL is always going to have more people saying that they want one versus people saying not to have one for this simple reason.....The league existing doesn't affect anyone but the people who use it. Most people don't care at all if it exists therefore your not going to get many people voting against its existence.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
drake1666 wrote:
This poll is garbage.

IMO the point of the poll is more to show how many people are interested in a SFL based on the pool of players that uses the forums.

SFL is always going to have more people saying that they want one versus people saying not to have one for this simple reason.....The league existing doesn't affect anyone but the people who use it. Most people don't care at all if it exists therefore your not going to get many people voting against its existence.

And none of the SFL proponents could answer the simple question: Why not just turn off trade chat, simply dont trade and play the game that way.
"

And none of the SFL proponents could answer the simple question: Why not just turn off trade chat, simply dont trade and play the game that way.

Now this is a very blatant bait. Your question has been discussed over and over again in this very thread. Stop trolling.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Jul 17, 2014, 3:19:27 AM
"

The question has been answered so many times already, in fact I have given you in particular an answer to that question on at least one or more occasions. You just refuse to accept anyone else's opinion other than your own.

"
Xavderion wrote:

Now this is a very blatant bait. Your question has been discussed over and over again in this very thread. Stop trolling.

Glad to see someone who isn't even on my side is at least being honest here, instead of trolling the same question over and over again.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Jul 17, 2014, 3:37:51 AM
"
"
iamstryker wrote:
"
drake1666 wrote:
This poll is garbage.

If you read my post, 3 posts above yours, you'll see a very good reason. I'm not a SFL-proponent though.
Pants of Textile
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

The question has been answered so many times already, in fact I have given you in particular an answer to that question on at least one or more occasions. You just refuse to accept anyone else's opinion other than your own.

Yes he's baiting for a hint of 'increased orb drops' so he can trash you all and hit you with the 'just want it easier, handouts, etc, etc' crap.

Which is extremely funny, because if you were to dig through his trollfest of a post history, you'd find gems like this, posted between trolls of the above nature.

"
Lol, economy in a game. Brilliant. I dont give a shit and neither should you. All they need to change is orb drop rate and all is good, the sooner they realize this as fact the better.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/958583/page/2#p8145170

It's, it's fucking amazing.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 17, 2014, 4:53:24 AM
Of course a majority of the people who don't want it aren't even going to vote.

Confirmation Bias at it's best.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info