Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

I still can't see the problem with a SFL. And if someone try to use the words "a SFL would split the player base", I'll cry.

SF players do not trade - an own league wouldn't split a player base that's already split.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
2 things to keep in mind:

1. No one is forcing you to trade.

2. The drop rate will never be improved for you.

The game is perfectly doable (outside of Invasion league) with only blue gear. You don't have to trade too be successful and you don't need the drop rate to be improved. You will never be able to compete with people who do take advantage of trading, and you never should. It is an element of the game that you simply don't want to have to deal with, but you want to reap the same reward as the people who do trade. That is never, ever going to happen.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl
Let's not kid ourselves, playing self found in a regular trading league is NOTHING like playing in a dedicated SFL within the context of an online game where compare/compete is core.

P.
In business, votes are dollars, not ticks on a poll.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
So delete the only thing that makes this game "multiplayer" ?

Why ?
"
unless you and many other SF proponents really want more loot drops.

More loot drops without trading is completely different than more loot drops with trading. It would be nice if people didn't pretend otherwise in their posts against a SFL.

"
LiberAlley wrote:

Why ?

Trading is definitely not the only thing that makes the game multiplayer.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Mar 25, 2014, 6:04:13 AM
"
LiberAlley wrote:

Why ?

You think trading is the only thing that makes this multiplayer? And to think, I've been playing online multiplayer games since, well, Doom.

P.
"
Phrazz wrote:
I still can't see the problem with a SFL. And if someone try to use the words "a SFL would split the player base", I'll cry.

SF players do not trade - an own league wouldn't split a player base that's already split.

Yes it would. You can play SF as it is and if there was a seperate league you would take a bunch of people from the regular leagues putting them in their own league. You cant play with your friends then who play in any other league until they create yet another char in the SFL.
"
No % please, only legit numbers of people that actually play the game. BTW, GGG wanted this game to be about player interaction/trading so i dont see how voting on it is gonna make a difference. Just play SFL as it is, unless you and many other SF proponents really want more loot drops.

Interaction seems to go against the theme of Exile.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
In business, votes are dollars, not ticks on a poll.

Don't you spend more of your time playing the forums for free?
Standard Forever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info