Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
iamstryker wrote:
"
Splift wrote:
Try applying some "depth of thought" yourself.

If a league existed where you could have good loot rain and easy crafting then people would go there, try all the builds they want to the fullest and quit a month later.

The only person talking about good loot raining and easy crafting right now is you.

Please explain how people totally dependent on RNG without trading are going to be able to "Try all the builds to the fullest within a month". That makes no sense whatsoever.

In a balanced SFL it should take MORE time to try everything that you want not less time. You need a stone of lazhwer for your build? Go find it or try to chance it. No easy trading.
Try reading the last page.

People saying a SFL would be "balanced" differently since there is no trade. Implying that drops and crafting would be easier of course.
"
iamstryker wrote:

In a balanced SFL it should take MORE time to try everything that you want not less time. You need a stone of lazhwer for your build? Go find it or try to chance it. No easy trading.

I want to mention though that crafting should be more powerful. Like you said: The league should be balanced.

When you normally would just purchase an item you specifically need with the orbs you collected, in a SFL it would be nice if you were able to craft it yourself with more or less the same effort.
"
Splift wrote:

If a league existed where you could have good loot rain and easy crafting then people would go there, try all the builds they want to the fullest and quit a month later.

Where does this "good loot rain" come from? Only the "anti-SFL" people use it, like it has some meaning at all. It doesn't.

If "A balanced game without an economy" equals "good loot rain" in your eyes, you clearly have no idea at ALL! It's all black and white in your eyes.

NO ONE WANTS GOOD LOOT TO RAIN!

It will always rain more loot on xyz, than it ever will in a SFL.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:

I want to mention though that crafting should be more powerful. Like you said: The league should be balanced.

When you normally would just purchase an item you specifically need with the orbs you collected, in a SFL it would be nice if you were able to craft it yourself with more or less the same effort.
Everyones definition of balance is different. Many SFL and higher drop rate people seem to want to be able to casually get near top tier items and reach high 90's and the hardest content without no lifeing it.
"
Splift wrote:
Try reading the last page.

People saying a SFL would be "balanced" differently since there is no trade. Implying that drops and crafting would be easier of course.

You don't get it: better loot and/or more powerful crafting with no trading is not necessarily easier than being able to trade
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 17, 2014, 7:18:43 PM
"
Splift wrote:

You talking about Ambush?
"
"
Splift wrote:

You talking about Ambush?
No I am talking about something even easier than ambush that some people here are asking for.

Personally I find playing solo self found in ambush is easy as it is but I guess some people want poe to have casual modes.

"
Splift wrote:

Personally I find playing solo self found in ambush is easy as it is but I guess some people want poe to have casual modes.

I you think playing self found in the existing leagues is easy you're either very lucky or full of poop.
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 17, 2014, 7:22:27 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
"
Splift wrote:

I you think playing self found in the existing leagues is easy you're either very lucky or full of poop.
Or option 3 is that you don't know how to play.
Either find orbs and trade or play the gambling game, probably the first?
Last edited by Startkabels on Apr 17, 2014, 7:27:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info