Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
dogghaus wrote:
"
Jeraphis wrote:
"
Maybe don't trade, if you don't want to trade and just play? It's not like anybody is forcing you to do anything, trading is an option. Of course it takes more time to find everything by yourself, but if selffound is what you want to play, you have to deal with the consequences.

Basically you are saying that Hardcore is nonsense, because you can play softcore and if you die, you just delete your character?

Doesnt make sense to me.

If a SFL comes I will hit the "create character in self found league" so hard, that I will need to buy a new keyboard!

When I play selffound, I want to show off my 6 linked whatever unique and not just indicate: "Look I have an awesome item but maybe I got it from flipping items and abusing noobs"

PS.: The point of a selffound league is putting MEANING to this playstyle.
If you play selffound in the current default league you are nothing but a moneyless scrub actually...

Well, if they make a SFL and dont increase the drop rates than nothing really changes. You will also be a moneyless scrub, just surrounded by other moneyless scrubs. As I have said before, the only reason I could see to put it in is so you have a ladder to compare yourself to other SF players. This could be a checkbox option at character creation which is much easier to put in then a whole new league. If you want higher drop rates to make a SFL easier than you are kind of bypassing the whole point to a SFL, which is to play a way that is harder and so is more rewarding. Its why I used the example I did about the Hardcore league with modifications.

It's not rewarding in any way though,it's just tedious.
"

Well GGG did say we would be able to own/rent are own custom leagues in the "future" so that everyone can be pleased.....

Sadly now it feels like they have $.$ and "future" now means "when the game is dead"

If this is true then this would solve any problem out there. You dont like the way a server is ran? Pay us some $$$ and you can make your own private server and do whatever the hell you want. Sounds like a pretty neat idea, but I would imagine it would cost a decent amount of money for them to set you up your own private server w/ custom rules.
[Removed by Support]
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 17, 2014, 3:14:23 PM
Wow!

A thread for SFL-people with a survey for SFL-people... I wonder if we'll get a high percentage of people voting for self found league? :p
The wonders of statistics :D

Just play SFL already.
--== Enjoying the game ==--
"
Twiiik wrote:
Wow!

A thread for SFL-people with a survey for SFL-people... I wonder if we'll get a high percentage of people voting for self found league? :p

Just play SFL already.

You aren't familiar with how surveys are conducted ?
Updated poll results. I reckon one or two more days and we'll hit 1000 votes. Not a bad hit rate for these forums.

P.
"
Phrazz wrote:

That's the point. No "money", no currency. There is no "poor", there's only playing, grinding, farming and progressing. You can call us "scrubs" all day long, but there are a lot of us, and it's not a lot of work that needs to be done to keep all of us playing. Just some fine tuning.

We can ALL agree on this: The easiest way to get gear, is by trading. Trading is EASY! So NEVER look at a SFL as an easier option.

I'm not a huge fan of a SFL myself. I think the reason why people want it, is because of flaws in the game - and the REALLY poor state of standard league, with RMT and legacy items all over.

I'm more fan of a check-box option. At character creation - in every league - you get the option to chack-mark you charcter as a "self found character". You will not be able to trade or pick up loot that is not alloctated to you. As trading is the BEST and EASIEST way to get loot, you are compensated for this, by SLIGHTLY better drop rates. Trading will STILL be easiest way to progress.

There - a solution. Players who like to trade, can trade as much as they like. Players who don't like to trade, don't have to. And best of all; No new league needed. Why is this a bad ieda?

Lol, trading is not easy. Prices are shitty high so only people who generally know how to trade or are trading a lot find it easy.

You must have traded a lot to call it easy. I dont trade much so i dont know how i could ever be "rich" or how to "flip". Nor do i want to do that. I have fun playing instead of begging for my own league.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Temper wrote:
"
Twiiik wrote:
Wow!

Just play SFL already.

You aren't familiar with how surveys are conducted ?

He must be familiar with it, considering he is aware of how biased this survey would look to someone who went to the first two classes of statistics 101 in college
anything is everything
You can already play self found. It isn't hard.

Just admit that you feel entitled to get every single item in the game. That is what all this bullshit is really about.
Bullshit, you get the game for free.

-Qarl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info