Love playing PoE? Tired of trading or RMT - or do you enjoy either? Vote here!

"
DaveSW wrote:
You can already play self found. It isn't hard.

Just admit that you feel entitled to get every single item in the game. That is what all this bullshit is really about.

Dave, noone is suggesting you get forced into playing SFL - but thanks for caring - perhaps you missed that bit? And no, I reject your assertion regarding entitlement.

Extreme statements on either side just polarise views, but this is the www information super highway I suppose.

P.
"

Lol, trading is not easy. Prices are shitty high so only people who generally know how to trade or are trading a lot find it easy.

Xyz is all about buyouts. Linking up a pair of three res, high life, attack speed gloves listed with buyout from an "online" marked player, sending him an in game PM will never be hard.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Temper wrote:
"
Twiiik wrote:
Wow!

A thread for SFL-people with a survey for SFL-people... I wonder if we'll get a high percentage of people voting for self found league? :p
The wonders of statistics :D

Just play SFL already.

You aren't familiar with how surveys are conducted ?

Yah, I'm VERY familiar with how surveys are conducted and this one is a complete sham. First, its biased in the thread title stating, "Tired of trading and RMT? Vote here!" Right off the bat you are catering to your audience of fellow SFL players and giving suggestions. This poll is biased and is probably only getting voted on by mainly people who are Pro-SFL. I tried registering to vote on this survey and it never once took me to the actual survey. It kept asking if I wanted to create one.

The survey is a good idea to at least give GGG an idea of the amount of people interested in a SFL, but nothing more. It does not show you %'s of how many people actually want it. It just gives you a few hard numbers to look at. I promise you that if you actually polled the entire population on this matter the #'s would be WAY different then what this poll shows.
Last edited by dogghaus on Apr 17, 2014, 4:35:23 PM
"
Phrazz wrote:
"

Lol, trading is not easy. Prices are shitty high so only people who generally know how to trade or are trading a lot find it easy.

Xyz is all about buyouts. Linking up a pair of three res, high life, attack speed gloves listed with buyout from an "online" marked player, sending him an in game PM will never be hard.

I thought the same thing the first month I was here. Very few people use buyout prices (myself included). Why use buyout prices when 2 things happen all the time using poe.xyz. 1) People use your buyout prices against you to undercut you. 2) Prices change all the time as the economy in game fluctuates. For the first 3 weeks I was listed on XYZ I listed buyout prices. I didnt have 1 single sale. Then I got rid of them and in the 4 weeks since I have made 5 sales and had several interested buyers. When somebody asks me about an item I use XYZ to find what some of the buyout prices are then I undercut them. So what you posted is right to a degree, but also not the way most people do it.

The most important thing while using poe.xyz to sell items is to make sure you are listed "online" when you are in game. Buyouts don't do jack other than giving your competition a leg up on out pricing you.
Last edited by dogghaus on Apr 17, 2014, 4:45:53 PM
"
DaveSW wrote:

Just admit that you feel entitled to get every single item in the game. That is what all this bullshit is really about.

LMFAO that makes zero sense.

How would self found give every item in the game? Hahaha really?

If you mean drops well doy! Drops are calculated with the impact of trading. Take that away and it needs to be rebalanced. That doesn't mean it rains End Game gear and Kaoms and Bringer of Rains. Nor does it mean it rains exalts. How do people come to that asinine conclusion?

Would there be more currency drop? Yes and No. No because there is NO currency in that league. Yes because the focus would be on crafting. But it would be balanced and not raining from the sky. LMAO

Hey, while we're using this line of poor logic:
Why have a hardcore league? Just delete your character after death.

I really don't get why so many people seem flat out against SFL. Don't like it don't play it. That attitude seems to work fine for upcoming cutthroat. Maybe they're flippers or just rely on as many noobs as possible to rip off. Who knows, I suppose no one should care.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Apr 17, 2014, 5:03:08 PM
I just grew sick of Poe again. I don't want to trade, I hate it. I prefer soloing a lot more than partying or trading. I rather spend my time playing than trading. It's a lot more fun to get stuff without help.

Shitty RNG just does not let me progress.

I wish GGG had released PoE as single/coop game with a price tag.
"
DaveSW wrote:

I think you should admit that you don't have any clue here and you haven't tried to have any clue.
Standard Forever
GGG is a small company with limited resources and this would be a waste of them.

If you want to play solo self found then play solo self found its not something that needs a separate league.
"
Splift wrote:
GGG is a small company with limited resources and this would be a waste of them.

If you want to play solo self found then play solo self found its not something that needs a separate league.

i would love a SFL but i would have to agree with this... sence release and the vaal patch there content they put out is slow moving and all so total crap

not sure how much time it would take them but im guessing alot seeing there current progress
Title adjusted, noting time here so we can see if voting patterns change materially with thread title change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info