Is that a gun in your Pocket? PISTOLS

"
PHRandom wrote:
Not only pistols but also muskets are needed, crossbows (both 1h and 2h), glass orbs (for magical stuff), and grenades (17th or 18th century military explosives).

cheers

Then we can add nukes and BLOW up wraeclast. No more SFL, Desync, Legacy, Dumpster league and RMT and no more acts and races. All gone.
"
"
PHRandom wrote:
Not only pistols but also muskets are needed, crossbows (both 1h and 2h), glass orbs (for magical stuff), and grenades (17th or 18th century military explosives).

cheers

Then we can add nukes and BLOW up wraeclast. No more SFL, Desync, Legacy, Dumpster league and RMT and no more acts and races. All gone.

Sad story... But agreed.
I have noticed some people voicing their opinion multiple times to pad the results in their favor. Tsk Tsk, no cheating.

Obviously as it has been proven in this thread, the world in which wraeclast exists has the technological advancement necessary for flintlock pistols as evidenced by the generators, electrical barriers, elevators, and other steam punkish machinery in the scepter of God.

The question is not whether they fit or exist in wraeclast becuase they certainly do. Question is when will we see them implemented in the skill tree?
"
mouhanad wrote:
Obviously as it has been proven in this thread, the world in which wraeclast exists has the technological advancement necessary for flintlock pistols as evidenced by the generators, electrical barriers, elevators, and other steam punkish machinery in the scepter of God.
It, uh... really hasn't. There have been some interesting arguments, but certainly no proof.

"
mouhanad wrote:
The question is not whether they fit or exist in wraeclast becuase they certainly do.
You appear to be claiming that pistols definitely do exist in Wraeclast. You may need a citation on that one.
All the 'high-tech' things we see in Wraeclast run on thaumaturgy. This tells us nothing about what kind of non-thaumaturgical technology has been developed at the same time.
"
Incompetent wrote:
All the 'high-tech' things we see in Wraeclast run on thaumaturgy.
...so pistols could run on it too ;)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Incompetent wrote:
All the 'high-tech' things we see in Wraeclast run on thaumaturgy.
...so pistols could run on it too ;)

Nope, because pistols use actually mechanics and everything in POE uses magic to some extent.

Whats with the obsession with pistols? Play a shooter game if you want them, no offense. If i wanna shoot stuff i play NOLF or bioshock.

What role would pistols play that isn't already covered by wands?
It was like the 'gunslinger' class in RO, not needed, out of context, stupid, boring... ill stick to magic and brute force.

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
Hi Mark_GGG

Please consider crossbows for the game(1h and 2h variants). Wraeclast may have not figured out guns but I am sure they know how to make a crossbow,1h and 2h versions, making such a weapon class would definitely add some new ideas to the game.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info