Just played my paragon 106 barb in d3...THE BIG PATCH 2.01

Yes! Blizzard is a hive mind. Every action and choice made within Blizzard represent all the developer teams of Blizzard.

Come my children death to Blizzard and its followers! We aren't stupid sheep! Hhahahahah

Plot twist
Spoiler
You are
about poe being free (stash tab p2w debate);

I've played with 4 tabs and at the end of closed beta i had like 5 tabs iirc and i played a lot during cb for almost a year and finished cb around top 30(standard). I simply sold everything i didn't need. All i had was a single mule char for some uniques. IMO its 100% valid to play with 4 tabs even endgame high lvl maps.

It's just damn annoying after a while so i'm glad i bought a few more tabs but they are def. not p2w.

they who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety
"
And its the same boring crap. Nothing major has changed. Oh yeah.. some retarded stat points and thats it..

Will give 40euro for that garbage ,after im dead and burried.

Path of exile right now is 10 times better quality game.
After the expansion it will be unreachable..

Blizzard may just set on fire their HQ, cuz nowdays they produce only utter garbage.

And thats from a guy used to play 6.5 years diablo2...

Blizard north is gone and the rest are spoiled college boys , without cent of ideas.

Chris Wilson is light years ahead of Blizz , idea wise and realisation.

My adivce for the people wanting to try reapers of scam. Dont its the same shit with minor adjustments..

Now lets see a site ,that i can sell my d3 cd.

I,ve broken my Diablo 3 CD on purpose :D.
"
Funcrusher wrote:
about poe being free (stash tab p2w debate);

I've played with 4 tabs and at the end of closed beta i had like 5 tabs iirc and i played a lot during cb for almost a year and finished cb around top 30(standard). I simply sold everything i didn't need. All i had was a single mule char for some uniques. IMO its 100% valid to play with 4 tabs even endgame high lvl maps.

It's just damn annoying after a while so i'm glad i bought a few more tabs but they are def. not p2w.

It is not mandatory but it affects the quality of play to such an extent that I can guarantee anyone who's playing half-seriously and is not in a terrible financial position or pathologically stingy will buy some stash tabs. Wouldn't call it "p2w" though, as it is about comfort, not in-game performance.

And, as I said, I don't see anything wrong with that.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 26, 2014, 2:27:18 PM
"
And its the same boring crap. Nothing major has changed. Oh yeah.. some retarded stat points and thats it..

Will give 40euro for that garbage ,after im dead and burried.

Path of exile right now is 10 times better quality game.
After the expansion it will be unreachable..

Blizzard may just set on fire their HQ, cuz nowdays they produce only utter garbage.

And thats from a guy used to play 6.5 years diablo2...

Blizard north is gone and the rest are spoiled college boys , without cent of ideas.

Chris Wilson is light years ahead of Blizz , idea wise and realisation.

My adivce for the people wanting to try reapers of scam. Dont its the same shit with minor adjustments..

Now lets see a site ,that i can sell my d3 cd.

Go to ebay?

By the way, the patch wasnt supposed to be that big, the expansion is the big deal. Supposedly.

I bet they bring in loot 3.0 if 2.0 sucks too hard not to mention RMT will run rampant just like it does here only that its about gold not orbs.
"
Support asleep at the wheel again.

They need rest too. So much work to do especially in GD.

Happy BLOW day BTW. :)
My 2.0 reinstall experience.

- clicked join trade channel
- assigned to trade channel 54627 with 7 people in it.
- said " anyone here? " - got no answer
- could not change trade channel without re-logging in
- attempted to use matchmaking to join a game
- got error 7 and automatically logged out.
- rejoined, tried matchmaking again for act 1 and joined a game with 1 player
- he said; "sorry man all of act 1 has been dead for awhile now"
- attempted to use matchmaking again. Got error 7 again.
- un-installed and broke disc
"
link1313 wrote:
My 2.0 reinstall experience.

- clicked join trade channel
- assigned to trade channel 54627 with 7 people in it.
- said " anyone here? " - got no answer
- could not change trade channel without re-logging in
- attempted to use matchmaking to join a game
- got error 7 and automatically logged out.
- rejoined, tried matchmaking again for act 1 and joined a game with 1 player
- he said; "sorry man all of act 1 has been dead for awhile now"
- attempted to use matchmaking again. Got error 7 again.
- un-installed and broke disc

ROFL.
"
Cejota wrote:
the economy of a player with 30 stash tabs and his megashop its bigger than a 4 stash and he can reroll easily because can keep good level items in his huge stash.
"
Juicebox360 wrote:
"
Cejota wrote:
the economy of a player with 30 stash tabs and his megashop its bigger than a 4 stash and he can reroll easily because can keep good level items in his huge stash.

[Removed by Support] I wasn't aware there was any other ARPG game were you had endless amount of stash space unless you had to mod it in/cheat.
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Feb 26, 2014, 3:40:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info