Just played my paragon 106 barb in d3...THE BIG PATCH 2.01

"
Nemmerle wrote:
"
Artanthos wrote:
"
Diablo3 has atm less players than diablo2 ,which makes it ABSOLUTE F-A-I-L.

Diablo 3 made Blizzard a great deal of money, and RoS will do the same.

This makes the game a success for Blizzard.

There's a lot more to the equation than money earned minus money invested. Brand enhancement and brand damage matter.

Blizzard had a platinum-clad reputation before D3. D3 did a LOT of brand damage. The expansion has to undo some of that damage or it wont be worth ANY amount of profit.

Yes exactly my point, which i proven above with more words..

Blizzard after the d3 isnt the same.

The ppl realised they have been scammed.
"

4 tabs were perfectly fine for me in the months i was playin poe.
I was selling in masses maps and havent problems saving them into stash tab n4.
n1 were the orbs amd n2 and 3 were the valuable items.

Spoiled kids will be spoiled everywhere..

I wish I were a spoiled kid. Anyway, if you think saving 20 or 40 bucks at the cost of severely compromising your in-game experience is worth it, yes, it could be free. As someone else said in some other thread, if you can't afford 20 or 40 dollars for a game which is taking a fair amount of your spare time, you probably should be investing your time for more productive endeavors.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 26, 2014, 10:33:23 AM
"
Bars wrote:

To be fair, I wouldn't call PoE free cause starting with 4 stash tabs is more like playing a free demo version. I'd say one needs at least 2 additional stash bundles to have normal gameplay. I wouldn't call the "create 1000 level 1 mule characters" a tolerable alternative.

I'd also throw in the skin transfers, unless one is prepared to play with a ridiculous-looking hero (purple boots... no pants Templar... etc.)

Not complaining, prices are completely reasonable, just pointing it out.

You must be kidding;

For comparison; D3 has THREE stash tabs (one at start) you buy them with gold in game, but on the end you have three, they are smaller then in poe, and you cannot buy more, ever.

And it's (was) still enough.

Diablo has no customization whatsoever, most of characters use same fucking gear and most look totally alike (barbs use echoing furry mace, rare offhand, mempo or immortal kings helm, IK's chest, inna pants and fuckin fugly ice climbers, half dark, half light blue theme ALL LOOK ALIKE!!)

Compared this, even most basic PoE tabs or player style /looks is pure jackpot.

IGN STD Ajax_Deadeye| Nathaniel_Corwin| Itane_Shira| Tetra_Mayani| Arkanis_Gath
[Build] TK's CoC Crit Shadow aka THE WELDER /view-thread/787487
[Shop] TK's Adventurers Pawnshop /view-thread/570071
"
Bars wrote:
"

4 tabs were perfectly fine for me in the months i was playin poe.
I was selling in masses maps and havent problems saving them into stash tab n4.
n1 were the orbs amd n2 and 3 were the valuable items.

Spoiled kids will be spoiled everywhere..

I wish I were a spoiled kid. Anyway, if you think saving 20 or 40 bucks at the cost of severely compromising your in-game experience is worth it, yes, it could be free. As someone else said in some other thread, if you can't afford 20 or 40 dollars for a game which is taking a fair amount of your spare time, you probably should be investing your time for more productive endeavors.

Exactly Bars,

Also how far along the map curve did you get with your 4 tabs? 68s? 69s? Get to 74+ then come talk to me bud.

Im tired of reading posts from all these green ass people with not even half the time spent in game as myself trying to tell me how it is.

Also, if you had to create even one mule character or account your point is completely invalidated.
Pls offtopic, general is for Poe related topics.
▄█▀█▀█
"
Bars wrote:
"
iamstryker wrote:
4 tabs is more than enough to play through the game completely free.

Yep, free demo. That's what I said.

You put free demo not understanding that the majority of demos are free, comparing 4 stash tabs to a demo, and implying that the game isn't free.

I'll give you 8/10. Nearly had me there.
"
Thorien_Kell wrote:

You must be kidding;

For comparison; D3 has THREE stash tabs (one at start) you buy them with gold in game, but on the end you have three, they are smaller then in poe, and you cannot buy more, ever.

And it's (was) still enough.

Diablo has no customization whatsoever, most of characters use same fucking gear and most look totally alike (barbs use echoing furry mace, rare offhand, mempo or immortal kings helm, IK's chest, inna pants and fuckin fugly ice climbers, half dark, half light blue theme ALL LOOK ALIKE!!)

Compared this, even most basic PoE tabs or player style /looks is pure jackpot.

I'm not even trying to compare PoE to that other piece of shit. Just pointing out something about PoE which I find to be a bit of an exaggeration (i.e. game is completely free).

@YellowMage: 3/10
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Feb 26, 2014, 10:56:02 AM
"

Exactly Bars,

Also how far along the map curve did you get with your 4 tabs? 68s? 69s? Get to 74+ then come talk to me bud.

Im tired of reading posts from all these green ass people with not even half the time spent in game as myself trying to tell me how it is.

Also, if you had to create even one mule character or account your point is completely invalidated.
How does having to create a mule character invalidate the point? Why do you get to set that rule to the argument? It takes seconds to swap chars, you get 24 chars and each one has half a page of inv space + what they can equip.

I find it green and jaded how someone as wealthy as yourself is CONSTANTLY bitching about wanting more and higher drop rates etc.

The drop rates are all in your fucking head. Just because an item exists somewhere does not mean you are entitled to it. Just because you spend a lot of time in the game does not mean you are entitled to the BIS in every gear slot.
D3 in fact is a piece of shit, no doubt. It has been trashed to the market with a previously set release date that had a good strategical position amongst other products. Everything that didnt make it was cutted off and other things were implemented poorly with using the most simple solutions. I can just advice everyone to not buy this expansion and waste 40 bucks. Exactly none of the major issues have been addressed but useless crap to blind users again for a couple of weeks.

If you buy this you support bad products are continued to be made and sold for high prices.
"
Splift wrote:
"

Exactly Bars,

How does having to create a mule character invalidate the point? Why do you get to set that rule to the argument? It takes seconds to swap chars, you get 24 chars and each one has half a page of inv space + what they can equip.

I find it green and jaded how someone as wealthy as yourself is CONSTANTLY bitching about wanting more and higher drop rates etc.

The drop rates are all in your fucking head. Just because an item exists somewhere does not mean you are entitled to it. Just because you spend a lot of time in the game does not mean you are entitled to the BIS in every gear slot.

Because creating a mule is no longer 4 stash tabs, thats ho i get to make that as a qualification.

Also, how would I know I was wealthy if I dont trade? Tell me that. Maybe im just tired of my progression being halted because im SUPPOSED TO BE TRADING.

Did that ever occur to you?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info